Post mockups for fun/science? (7 Viewers)

IMG_0155.PNG

FDL Attempt 1.png

FDL Attempt 2.png

Ok so ive embarked on my CPC journey - still very far off, but here are my first attempts. denoms as follows, 5c, 25c, $1, $2.50, $5, $20, $100.

Thoughts so far?

IMG_0226.PNG

My Le Paulson Noir tribute set. I love the noirs but will probably never get my hands on a playable set so I'm actually thinking about this. Would like to get permission from the original designer first though. I only changed the background artwork.

You know, I think the colors are okay, but you can have the blue for 500 instead of 50 (too close in denom).

we dont use five dollar chips too often, those are for nickles, quarters, halfs and dollars.but i sometimes think the halves are a little overkill
(we dont use pennies either, hense no white ones)

For a set to be titled Hilo Harry's. It will be a helicopter theme, and the spots are supposed to somewhat resemble helicopter blades from the top down. 25c - $100, with a snapper at the end.

Hilo Harrys.png

View attachment 73200

My Le Paulson Noir tribute set. I love the noirs but will probably never get my hands on a playable set so I'm actually thinking about this. Would like to get permission from the original designer first though. I only changed the background artwork.

Nice set.. Good color choice for sure.

I got a little bored tonight and mocked these up based on a few different types of Harold's Club chips. I am not a fan of any of the $20s/$25s, and ended up scrapping it after making what was essentially a brand new chip that had nothing to do with the set.

IMG_4394.PNG

IMG_4395.JPG IMG_4392.JPG IMG_4391.JPG

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom