Post mockups for fun/science? (11 Viewers)

My first mockup. Inlays are just a placeholder:

63a07642-ea28-48e0-8ed4-7d9333291c3a.png

I'd love feedback!

My first mockup. Inlays are just a placeholder:

View attachment 741079

I'd love feedback!
Not sure of the only theme, but as far as color pattern/spot progression I like blue 1, red 5, don’t really like the 25 (prefer lighter green D the other chips are more vibrant, 1st Hundo.

maybe the 1st frac but I don’t like just the plain chip with no edge spots. I think the $500 could use a higher level spot pattern, without so much white.

I have been messing with the Aces template that floats around this forum and made some design changes. Would the level of detail in this image be too much for custom ceramics? My gut tells me it would not come out clear enough and to stick with a silhouette image. Any feedback appreciated.
1627157261483.png

Starting to zero in on a possible theme I like for customs, stab at an inlay mockup:

inlay.png

Monkey is google clipart. I'd work with a designer to make something a little more unique, but based on this one.

Feedback much welcome.

Make the pipe (or cigarette) and smoke more obvious, since it’s such a prominent part of the name

set.JPG

Working on Mario themed chips to go with the table topper sale. Need to do the cash set next.

This is my first run at this design, I have several critiques of my own, and things I plan on changing. Interested to hear what other people think.

View attachment 759075

Working on Mario themed chips to go with the table topper sale. Need to do the cash set next.

This is my first run at this design, I have several critiques of my own, and things I plan on changing. Interested to hear what other people think.
Great! Love the idea of character color matching.

Wonder if it might be cool to mix in a tag line/catchphrase either on the face or rolling edge? Might be a little too on-the-nose, but it might be worth mocking up.

I love those Mario themed chips!! Those are the only chips I've showed my wife that she said "I actually do like those chips!" Usually she just says "those are nice" to get me to leave her alone about it lol!! Both my kids liked them too, I think you're on to something there.

I have been messing with the Aces template that floats around this forum and made some design changes. Would the level of detail in this image be too much for custom ceramics? My gut tells me it would not come out clear enough and to stick with a silhouette image. Any feedback appreciated.
View attachment 741978
I was thinking of doing something similar. I was just going to use European mount skulls instead of full body. That would make less small detail but maybe?

I love those Mario themed chips!! Those are the only chips I've showed my wife that she said "I actually do like those chips!" Usually she just says "those are nice" to get me to leave her alone about it lol!! Both my kids liked them too, I think you're on to something there.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be done with the designs soon, and I'll post an interest thread to see if we have enough people/chips to warrant running a group buy

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be done with the designs soon, and I'll post an interest thread to see if we have enough people/chips to warrant running a group buy
I'm in!! I missed out on the dealer buttons and table toppers (maybe I can find some at some point). I definitely don't want to miss out on those chips!!! I really don't have any input on the design, I like them just the way they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom