Post mockups for fun/science? (10 Viewers)

CPC Custom Amold.png

:)

Yellow chips with purple edge spots are just great. Currently working on a set that has a canary chip with lavender spots. I considered the DG base, but it was just too bright for my theme. I'm also using a blurple/dg pink color combo. Did you consider DG pink instead of pink for your base on that one? Your first 2 chips are unweighted bases, so might as well keep that going imo. Blurple and DG pink are just stunning together.

Yellow chips with purple edge spots are just great. Currently working on a set that has a canary chip with lavender spots. I considered the DG base, but it was just too bright for my theme. I'm also using a blurple/dg pink color combo. Did you consider DG pink instead of pink for your base on that one? Your first 2 chips are unweighted bases, so might as well keep that going imo. Blurple and DG pink are just stunning together.
The DG Pink could be a very good option too. But I don't think so much contrast is necessary. I 've tried to keep the set light-coloured yet "peaceful" (same reason for the dark "Red" small spots on the hundo, instead of a flashier red).

Here is a first attempt at a custom cash set, probably on the next alibaba GB. The colors are inspired by my favorite football teams, including the one I currently coach and the one for which I played. I am new to chipping, so criticism welcome!

chips1.jpg

For the "inlay," I'd like to take that Touchdown Club logo, change the colors, remove the Trojan and BR, and use the inside for the denomination, if that makes sense.

Broad_Run_Touchdown_Club_3_large_large.png

Here is a first attempt at a custom cash set, probably on the next alibaba GB. The colors are inspired by my favorite football teams, including the one I currently coach and the one for which I played. I am new to chipping, so criticism welcome!

View attachment 723732

For the "inlay," I'd like to take that Touchdown Club logo, change the colors, remove the Trojan and BR, and use the inside for the denomination, if that makes sense.

View attachment 723726

The base colours look pretty dark overall. Try using a lighter blue base for the $1 and lighter green base for the $25.

Arc yellow seems to be a tough color to get on the ceramics. Maybe someone has figured it out, but you might want to search around for it.
From my research on card mold color you are going to end up with an orange without the pop that the neon paulsons will give you. There is a very bright orange that @Eloe2000 used on his Casa Mango set that you can find on the aces file (he just used the OG aces color wheels). I’ve pulled the CMYK from there here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bonus-card-mold-color-wheel-cmyk-codes.76046/
If I need to, I could go bright yellow with orange spots and be happy with that.

Arc yellow seems to be a tough color to get on the ceramics. Maybe someone has figured it out, but you might want to search around for it.

Good to know. Thanks.

From my research on card mold color you are going to end up with an orange without the pop that the neon paulsons will give you. There is a very bright orange that @Eloe2000 used on his Casa Mango set that you can find on the aces file (he just used the OG aces color wheels). I’ve pulled the CMYK from there here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bonus-card-mold-color-wheel-cmyk-codes.76046/

If anyone wants I can pull the CMYK values for the orange I used on Casa Mango but it wasn’t an Arc Yellow type of shade.

I did try to do Arc Yellow on my $5 for my Taj tributes. I don’t have a sense of how bright it will look in real lighting but the shade/hue is definitely on point with arc yellow. I only have one sample pic so far. I don’t have any images of the mass production run. These won’t arrive to me for another month or two.

0C7588B2-FE01-42FF-AF0F-82FABFD6EDC8.jpeg

If anyone wants I can pull the CMYK values for the orange I used on Casa Mango but it wasn’t an Arc Yellow type of shade.

I did try to do Arc Yellow on my $5 for my Taj tributes. I don’t have a sense of how bright it will look in real lighting but the shade/hue is definitely on point with arc yellow. I only have one sample pic so far. I don’t have any images of the mass production run. These won’t arrive to me for another month or two.

View attachment 728433
I’m interested in seeing the arc yellow next to the bright yellow people have been using.

View attachment 728433
Please. :)

I’m such an idiot - but how do you get the CPC design tool to show more than one chip at a time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom