Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (5 Viewers)

PXL_20230202_145713730.jpg

PXL_20230202_145721140.jpg

Yay new milling jig!!
I'm using the Surface tablet to run JMRI and CATS for the model railroad. :cool Complete overkill spec wise but it is the perfect screen size and very compact.

I don't know these acronyms but I'm sure it's pretty badass
JMRI = Java Model Railroad Interface and CATS = Computer Automated Traffic System
The tech brought me back to the hobby. I really like the electronics and wiring part the most, and my kids like running the trains part.

awesome. we had Lionel trains growing up and actually they were passed down to me. They unfortunately are just sitting in a box in my basement at this point.
Those are probably worth big bucks.

I'm really getting crazy with these games. Now two new ones at the same time LOL. Replaced my Led Zeppelin pro with a premium. Artwork is better and it has more features including "Electric Magic" :) James Bond 007 is a movie dream theme for me while LZ is a music dream theme.

1676329408268.png

1676329438363.png

1676329462910.png

I'm really getting crazy with these games. Now two new ones at the same time LOL. Replaced my Led Zeppelin pro with a premium. Artwork is better and it has more features including "Electric Magic" :) James Bond 007 is a movie dream theme for me while LZ is a music dream theme.

View attachment 1080089
View attachment 1080090
View attachment 1080091
LZ is great. I played some RUSH yesterday and really enjoyed it. I'll have to look around town for 007.

Latest frog hat…dart frog throwin a dart
View attachment 1080006

Do you have any Everett Aquasox frog stuff?

They are in the city next to mine, check out their merch and if you ever see anything you like or want just let me know and I can snag it from their shop. Or I can see if their proshop has anything cool if you ever want me to stop by and scope it out.

Do you have any Everett Aquasox frog stuff?

They are in the city next to mine, check out their merch and if you ever see anything you like or want just let me know and I can snag it from their shop. Or I can see if their proshop has anything cool if you ever want me to stop by and scope it out.
thank you for the offer but I’m set; yes I’ve got two of theirs. The original and then also the marvel one below that came out a couple months ago. Lots of people asked me about this one last time I wore it. Thanks again!

777B55B8-AAD3-48C7-B4CE-8931F6E1C2DD.jpeg

thank you for the offer but I’m set; yes I’ve got two of theirs. The original and then also the marvel one below that came out a couple months ago. Lots of people asked me about this one last time I wore it. Thanks again!

View attachment 1080168

The travel league from highschool I was on for a year had jerseys inspired by the Aquasox, they were some of the greatest things to ever come out of the late 90s. Lol

I have a few of their hats ive worn over the years, but the ones I have had featured their trident E prominently. Frogs are cool, but the Mariners trident turned sideways to represent Everett has always been haaawwwttt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom