Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (9 Viewers)

I know kind of ridiculous a grown ass man who still plays with LEGOS. LEGOS were my favorite toy growing up and now my son’s favorite non IPad non Nintendo toy. He loves Marvel and Super Mario Legos so this one was all me. Very fun build. My son wanted to get in on it so he assembled the mini figures.
View attachment 1037961View attachment 1037962
View attachment 1037963
View attachment 1037964
Never, ever too old.

Just in case you missed it:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-lego-thread.50998/

Clearly there are a bunch of us here who like chips and LEGO.

Made this upgrade when Powerblock had their Black Friday sale.
PXL_20221202_190939727.jpg

Great EV has my good friend has one and it is a Great Ride. My only contention with the Car is it is NOT a Mustang. I get why FORD did it, but if they wanted to make an EV Ford Mustang make one that looks like a Mustang. They should have named this something else.
I’m right there with ya haha. I call it the MachE. I’m a car guy, and can’t bring myself to call it a mustang.

Momma loves it though, and it is super nice and perfect for a fam ride.

Nice! I bought a 43" 7 series last week from BestBuy for $249.99 to replaced a 40" not very-smart Sharp TV. It was suppose to come with a smart remote vs the standard one but it didn't. :(

I picked up these remotes from Amazon. They are work right out of the box for all of our Samsung TVs. Super easy to know where the buttons are in the dark.

2022-12-14_13-58-47.png

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083M1BLT5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My daughter requested a real unicorn for Christmas. She causually dismissed all my reasons why that might not happen.

“Unicons are magic” “so is santa”
“Our yard isn’t big enough”. “It will live inside”

And so on.

Well, I’m now the proud owner of one of these. Let’s hope she likes it.

Dell 49" Ultrasharp open box deal from B&H Photo. I couldn't find anything wrong with it other than some light scratches on the stand which I'm not even using. Still has 35 months left on the warranty. It's 1.5 lbs away from exceeding the max weight of the vesa mount arm. :LOL: :laugh:

PXL_20221214_184930955.jpg

Dell 49" Ultrasharp open box deal from B&H Photo. I couldn't find anything wrong with it other than some light scratches on the stand which I'm not even using. Still has 35 months left on the warranty. It's 1.5 lbs away from exceeding the max weight of the vesa mount arm. :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 1040393
Wow the amount of online poker games you can play at the same time on that monster.

This controller is pretty sweet with analog triggers. Some people have complained they need to take their phone out of the case to be able to connect the USB-C, but I was able to get it work by squeezing the controller a bit tighter around the phone than what the spring does initially. Phone/case thickness surely matters, so YMMV.

F96B07AA-F326-452A-868A-7DFB5A9B9CDC.jpeg

Got a Xgimi halo+ during black friday to project directly on the bedroom wall. We’ve got dark color walls but I got permission to paint a ”screen” white as long as I also bought curtains to cover the wall.

Only problem is the fucking thing projects so well on the dark wall I’m having trouble to enforce getting the painting done. I still see the need but to the wife ”the image is too good to justify all that trouble”.

94ACD159-5FBB-409C-896C-92D33F7BEFA9.jpeg
363B825A-8AC7-4F4F-B1E9-19B0D3723747.jpeg

Last edited:
I Collect Funko Pop. The ones I collect are WWF/WWE, Movie Characters, TV Characters, Musical Acts from the 80s and 90s that I love. A lot of the TVs and movie ones I get the Main Characters only or else it would be too many to collect.

These are 3 I just got the other day.
IMG_6247.jpg

Here are some of the other ones I own. I have others not pictured. I am really waiting for TOP GUN Funko Pops.
IMG_6248.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

I Collect Funko Pop. The ones I collect are WWF/WWE, Movie Characters, TV Characters, Musical Acts from the 80s and 90s that I love. A lot of the TVs and movie ones I get the Main Characters only or else it would be too many to collect.

View attachment 1041782

Here are some of the other ones I own. I have others not pictured. I am really waiting for TOP GUN Funko Pops.
View attachment 1041783 View attachment 1041784
View attachment 1041785
View attachment 1041786
You need Gloria Clemente and her 'Hootchie Momma Dress'
Sexual Chocolate, that boi is guud! Soul Glow! Love the Coming To America ones.
Wish they did Golden Child ones.

Would also love a Freddie Mercury

View attachment 1041782

View attachment 1041783 View attachment 1041784
View attachment 1041785
View attachment 1041786

I have a few Game of Thrones Mystery Minis :ninja:

IMG_8750.jpg

I have a few Game of Thrones Mystery Minis :ninja:

View attachment 1043575
DONT I KNOW! you have a great collection, loved SQM and the theme!

I went looking for Little Finger, very hard to find. @Anthony Martino gave him up to let me use him as my avatar during the tourney! Thanks again P-Jeezy! (Just found what I'm going to call you from here on out)

DONT I KNOW! you have a great collection, loved SQM and the theme!

I went looking for Little Finger, very hard to find. @Anthony Martino gave him up to let me use him as my avatar during the tourney! Thanks again P-Jeezy! (Just found what I'm going to call you from here on out)
Lol p-jeezy in the heezy tryin' ta' b sleezy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom