Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (24 Viewers)

Just send @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 over. Problem solved.

I'm a pretty good trapper. Got a mole last week with my bare hands. I was like turtle man live action.

Also captured a possum out of a crawl space which could have gotten dicey.

I like my chances but this chipmunk has eluded hand capture all week he is too quick for me.

I'm a pretty good trapper. Got a mole last week with my bare hands. I was like turtle man live action.

Also captured a possum out of a crawl space which could have gotten dicey.

I like my chances but this chipmunk has eluded hand capture all week he is too quick for me.
My dog "trapped"a possum this past weekend....

Welcoming any tips on how to eliminate 1-2 squirrels living in the wall of my house. Entering through an inaccessible hole in the basement.

Peanuts/corn/sunflower seeds + a trap covered in natural foliage close to the hole or if you can locate their food source place a trap there as well. Other options are poison but they may become stinky. If you can find their food source shoot them while they're eating (ours are easy targets - they forage under the bird feeders)

Peanuts/corn/sunflower seeds + a trap covered in natural foliage close to the hole or if you can locate their food source place a trap there as well. Other options are poison but they may become stinky. If you can find their food source shoot them while they're eating (ours are easy targets - they forage under the bird feeders)
Stupid question, probably. What do you do with squirrels after you shoot them?

Stupid question, probably. What do you do with squirrels after you shoot them?
Depends on the season
Fall/Winter - shuck them soak them in a salt water bath for 2 days cook them or freeze them
Spring/Summer - pitch them ie. feed the neighboring hawks and fox, their meat is prone to worms and parasites only the cold kills

Got em’

AF48CCB2-68B2-466A-875E-126225DAF83C.jpeg

I let him go in @longflop s neighborhood

Welcoming any tips on how to eliminate 1-2 squirrels living in the wall of my house. Entering through an inaccessible hole in the basement.
I had this exact problem years ago and it was a mess. They basically had a pantry full of sunflower seeds, a sleeping section filled with leaves, and a very nasty smelling bathroom area between the studs in my walls. Had to rip the drywall out and replace some studs and disgusting urine soaked insulation. I think I found the area they were getting in and blocked that off with tight fitting stones and epoxy. Never did have a confirmed kill. I think they were the smaller fox squirrels.

All this talk of chipmunks and squirrels. I used to have a monitor lizard that was over a metre long from nose to tail living in my roof.

I'd laying in bed hearing it dragging itself along the ceiling above my head.

Now thats a real problem lol

All this talk of chipmunks and squirrels. I used to have a monitor lizard that was over a metre long from nose to tail living in my roof.

I'd laying in bed hearing it dragging itself along the ceiling above my head.

Now thats a real problem lol
Crikey that’s scary! One bite from them and you could die!

I had this exact problem years ago and it was a mess. They basically had a pantry full of sunflower seeds, a sleeping section filled with leaves, and a very nasty smelling bathroom area between the studs in my walls. Had to rip the drywall out and replace some studs and disgusting urine soaked insulation. I think I found the area they were getting in and blocked that off with tight fitting stones and epoxy. Never did have a confirmed kill. I think they were the smaller fox squirrels.
That's what I'm afraid of. I had to put out rat-sized snap traps and glue traps baited with peanut butter, but so far, nada. Two years ago I had this issue with red squirrels and caught them this way. These ones seem hip to the traps.

I gave up trying to catch the squirrels that got into my attic. All damn night, I could here them scratching and running around. The piece of shit mother got in, built a nest and had 6 babies that terrorized us for weeks. I could not find how they were getting in the house for the longest time. Finally one day I pulled into the driveway after work and I saw the mother on my roof. I quietly got out of my truck and watched her for a couple of hours and finally saw how she was getting in. This mother f'er found out that if she lifted up the damper on my bathroom vent with her nose, she could then push the insect screen in enough to crawl into the exhaust vent duct. Then she chewed through the ductwork and crawled into my attic. What a mess. They were threatening to chew through my ceiling and into the main house so I had to call for help. Not ideal because I had to pay about $200 per squirrel to get them all extracted. We actually caught some of the babies first but had to release them back into the attic because if you remove a baby before you catch the mother, the mother will then tear your house apart looking for the baby. I don't like squirrels anymore but my wife won't let me get a gun strong enough to kill them. :vomit::tdown:

Oh and the professional said that regular Smartfood is the best food for catching squirrels (at least the kind we have around here in MA).

Years ago in Dallas we had some squirrels get into our chimney and scratch around, then it got quiet again. Then the mystery smell started. Then some flies. Then the maggots appeared... :vomit:

I wanted to go Mike Postle on all my poker games and have an advantage over all players I play with. The ability to have God Mode will give me that decided advantage. Now I have that ability with this item I just got below. Hopefully I will have the win rate Mr. Postle had.

3D8EC3C8-3555-4B22-88A9-926A3ADC8962.jpeg

I wanted to go Mike Postle on all my poker games and have an advantage over all players I play with. The ability to have God Mode will give me that decided advantage. Now I have that ability with this item I just got below. Hopefully I will have the win rate Mr. Postle had.

View attachment 568025
When I wanted to go the Postle route, I just bought a new cell phone

In other news, the squirrel(s) in my basement just set off my burglar alarm.

Uhh...but just not this gopher.

Last edited:
I picked two of these Klipsch powered Subwoofers below from Costco For $149. They are $100 off at the moment in case anyone is interested. Some members of my Home Theater Facebook group say they paid $400 when they first came out. I am going to move my 2 current 10” Jamo subwoofers to the back of my room in my HT setup and place these in the front. I was originally going to get two other RSL subs that were like $400 a piece, but then last week some 43mm Burro Horseshoe Chips that I really loved went on sale so I decided to get those. Since I got the chips I was going to scrub the subwoofer plan for now and and look to the future. Then today I saw these Klipsch’s for sale and saw that they got good reviews. It’s not In the more high end Home Theater, but these will fit the bill for me and do a great job.

M
076785B9-308C-47F2-B609-AD5A79D8704A.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom