Post a pic of your most valuable chip (1 Viewer)

I am sad to say it’s an RHC giant inlay :(

EBFF4918-4949-4D68-ADF8-BFAFECB9E304.jpeg

I just can’t help envisioning what could have been if it was on the house denom mold with a shaped inlay.
You’re right. And not to rub salt into the wounds, but that chip makes me realize I don’t hate faux shaped inlays as much as I thought I did.
At least I think that’s it? I’m not sure. But there’s something very wrong with that chip.

You’re right. And not to rub salt into the wounds, but that chip makes me realize I don’t hate faux shaped inlays as much as I thought I did.
At least I think that’s it? I’m not sure. But there’s something very wrong with that chip.
I think what makes this chip look so weird is that it is traditional simple minimalist inlay artwork but on a giant overlay where giant overlays are usually chosen for big bold artwork.

I like the Taj $20 the artwork is nice and simple and the colors are really nice. It would have been better if it had the House Mold and shaped inlay though. The main thing I don’t like about it is that it’s RHC which makes it fell out of place in the line up.

One of my Holy Grails (front and back). One thing the photo doesn't do justice is the bear is printed in a semi-metallic gold ink.

View attachment 646322View attachment 646323

For those who don't know, the long-gone California Club in Vegas has been a collecting obsession for me, to the degree I made a tribute set to the place nearly ten years ago.

Man I love this chip. I saw it back during the blue boards and I just thought it was the coolest. It has that old school vibe and it’s so simple. When I think of a cool ass chip this one always comes to mind

What is my most valuable chip? Can you guess?
  • It is not from TR King
  • It is not from the 1950's/60's
  • It is non-denominational
  • It is an 8V

It was a Father's Day gift from my youngest son many years ago.
IMG_4550.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom