Post Your Favorite Chip 'Showcase' Picture of 2023 (4 Viewers)

Well, if I must play....
View attachment 1248705
Is that Solitaire on the far left?
That's absolutely hysterical Chris
He said ONE pic!!!
This 1 is from 2022 so I can't be disqualified:
20240101_231945.gif

My 2024 won't be ready for a month or so...

It was a mail day post from April, but finally getting my hands on a complete set of Chesterfield prop chips has to be the one:

AD-TaxDayMailDay.jpg

I completed the KGB set in 2022 when I finally got the $1 chip from no other than Jim Blanchard. My Chesterfield set was incomplete and my $500 was a bit funky as it looked like there were two inlays on one side, presumably a production goof.

From the first KGB prop chips I got ages ago, the completeist in me couldn't rest until both sets of the prop chips were in the collection.

Last edited:
I used to look at Starman’s set on CT and drool over them. I knew I had to have a set. I got super lucky finding not one but two sets to make this cherry picked set! I also made a great friend in @JFCJ in the process. We were going after Mapes and made a pack to work together and split any chips found. Worked out great and we both have nice sets.
IMG_0179.jpeg

Those Capital Rooms may be my favorite CPC set to come out since I've been a member here. Maybe ever. I love my customs but they don't even hold a candle to these. They're just perfect to me. If they don't win 2023 Set of the Year voting I'm resigning from running SOTY voting.
What division are they in? Best fully custom chipset?

What division are they in? Best fully custom chipset?
I would say so as the only two categories are fully custom and relabel. They draw heavy inspiration from the originals and "YASS-ified" it to eleven, but distinct enough from the originals to stand alone.

As a follow-up to this thread, post your single favorite chip pron picture you took in 2023.

"It can be a picture of a single chip/barrel/rack/set/hoard, but it can only be 1 picture and it has to be from this year." Preemptive 'shame' to everyone who inevitably posts more than one.

Happy New Year!

Rules breakers get a whack on the ass by @Rieguy using a poker accessory of his choice. Someone's getting a paddlin'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom