Poll for ceramic set (3 various design options) (1 Viewer)

Which main design of these 3 would you pick?

• Option 1

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Option 3

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
I think the T100 should be a lighter Grey and the T1000 be more orangey in order to enhance contrast in lower light conditions.

Lighter Grey on the T100, yeah I agree with that. It came out a bit too dark. So I think I'm gonna adjust that a bit. Thanks!

As for the T1K, I'm happy with how the red color came out, and not a huge fan of orange =)

Elegance in simplicity :tup:

Thanks!

Changed T100 to lighter grey. Also added two different gold edges. Which one do you think is best? (compared to the previous one also without gold).

Hanoy_KCGProof39mmCustom_v4[2148].png

Interesting design. I’m glad it worked out and that you love it!

Thanks! :D Yeah I must say I am very happy.
The gold looks great on the edge as well, thanks everyone for the improvement suggestions :)

Looks like I'm getting a stack of all-in chips as well =)
Suggestion for color that would fit with the rest, but still make it really easy to set apart from the others? Since it is the same size.

prototypes-jpg.826023

I like the black version better in isolation, but it might be better to use the all-gold one so that it stands out as distinctly not a regular denomination.

The black one would still work fine, though. You could go either way.

The set has arrived :) Some proper pr0n pictures (by a friend who actually knows how to take pictures hah) is coming soon.

Very happy with the result, thank you @BR Pro Poker & Kristil :love: :D

Up-close:
20220125_170449uc.jpg

Lined up:
20220125_16263922.jpg

All the chips in the case:
20220125_164033.jpg

Splashed pot:
20220125_16283822.jpg

I love it! They came out great. It's a really attractive design. You should be proud of your work here.

I can see some possible issues with 100s vs 500s in trying to read the pot at a glance. But I say that just means people need to pay more attention. :)

... any chance you might sell samples?

Awesome. Just awesome.

Sadly I noticed that they are still slightly off center on the final print.... I mentioned this to BR Poker Pro during the design phase (tipped from a user here), and that it obviously needed to be perfectly center. The samples I received home after that, was good. Center inlay.

When it was fixed:
hanoy_kcgproof39mmcustom_v3-1538-png.797498

After that it's just adding lighter grey on T100 chip and gold on edges, done.
Sadly, they've managed to re-introduce this error into the set (somehow on all chips, even though none of the chip faces were changed after sampling).
So now I have 500 off-center chips..

20220126_111706.jpg

Just an update here, so BR Pro doesn't receive any bad PR.

They quickly apologized and are going to send a new set. So that's great news :)

Even though some of those I played with didn't see it until I mentioned it, it was definitely something that once you see it, you can't un-see it :p

Well.. Some bad PR they can get..

After complaining and they sending me a new set, it took 4 months until the set arrived. That's down to the USPS though, but frustrating nonetheless.
Though I would expect them to be careful when making sure the issues are resolved properly this time around. At first glance, it was. Looked centered. Sadly, some of the chips are NOT. Even chips in the same color are different. And, I even have some chips that are centered on one side, and the other side is WAY OFF. And this is super noticeable in a pot once those "bad eggs" pop out. This is so annoying, you would imagine they would do QUALITY CONTROL of the chips before the send them out? It's absurdly amateur.
But with the awful shipping experience last time around, and just feeling done with all of this, I don't think I will do anything more.

So at least for my experience, I'm done with BR Pro Poker.
Next time I will buy from the local Norwegian distributor that has a print deal with a large EU supplier.
YMMV.

Thanks Eddie :) Yeah very happy with the design of it, just shame how it all worked out. Still, the chips are nice overall.
Just frustrating with these details when you pay premium for custom ceramics you expect it to be done properly by such a big shop like BR.

Wow I would be really disappointed if they were that off-centered. I would certainly want what I paid for without issues, especially for a premium price.

I do love that dealer button though. I would definitely be after one if I could.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom