PokerFace Ash Looking To Get Set Of Chips - Help Her Out! (1 Viewer)

I only first heard of this person when she was commentating during the Wynn WPT event.

someone please put this tweet on blast.

another person trying to sell paulson classic at $10 a chip with dodgy eBay ads
Andrew Moreno is legit he prolly just was showing the chips and didn’t realize. He’s not tryin to hustle unless it’s an impersonator account. It’s johnnievibes brother. Also @TheDeezer did that guy PM you? Saw you had commented on the dude who had the plaza Paulsons. I don’t have twitter premium so can’t reach out to him.

Andrew Moreno is legit he prolly just was showing the chips and didn’t realize. He’s not tryin to hustle unless it’s an impersonator account. It’s johnnievibes brother. Also @TheDeezer did that guy PM you? Saw you had commented on the dude who had the plaza Paulsons. I don’t have twitter premium so can’t reach out to him.
@TheDeezer i am referring to the plaza ceo dude on twitter btw

yeah not tweeter but the link to the sale ad.

She posted an update on her stream about them. Said she is going with a galaxy theme and used an AI image generator to create them. She held her camera up to the screen but hard to see anything.

1707186689733.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom