For Sale Poker Table - Racetrack style - American Heritage Royal (believed to be) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
For sale is an 8 person, racetrack style poker table. This is just for a table and cover, no chairs. I believe it to be an American Heritage Royal, but I am not 100% sure. There is a very interesting provenance on this table. The person I bought it from worked for a production company and claimed it was bought new and only used for the filming of a commercial with Chuck Woolery (I can email you a link to the commercial where the table and chairs I bought appear to be featured). I have never used this table and it is in like new condition. I bought it, moved and it has been covered ever since. It is on the ground floor and easily accessible to move. Don't miss out on a quality table at what I think is a phenomenal price. I have shipped many arcade games and pinball machines so if you want to purchase and have it shipped, I can recommend a company I have had good success with over the years. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you for your interest. -David

$1,200 buyer arranges for shipping or pickup.

Poker Table.jpg

It's a solid looking table. I really like the pedestaI base on it and the nice looking wood. I wonder why they placed the cup holders that way?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom