Poker Supply Storage. (1 Viewer)

buzzmonkey

Flush
Reaction score
I'm considering this cabinet to store my chips, cards and other supplies for poker nights. Not sure if anyone here has one, but I like the locking cabinet and top drawer to put a chip well in for cash game nights.

Amazon - TaskStorz Metal Cabinet

1703696419488.png

I pulled the trigger on the smaller one. Should be here in about a week so I'll report back after I get a chance to set it up.

1703745081181.png

I think several members use these tool carts for storage.

So I ordered the small one. They don't give the dimensions of the inside components, but my original plan was to put a chip tray inside the drawer. The drawer is unfortunately too narrow for the tray to fit. The tray will fit lengthwise, but will not lock with the tray inside. The third option is to trim the tray edge so I can fit the tray under the lock. I may go that route. Otherwise, the fourth option is to just use racks.

1000001791.jpg
1000001793.jpg

Last edited:
After modifying the chip tray slightly, it fits very nicely. The inside of the handle supports the right side and I slid a couple packs of cheap paper cards under the left side to prop it up there. I could come up with a more permanent solution, but we'll see if it's necessary. The gap to the right doesn't really fit a rack and I'd need to put something to block stuff sliding under the tray. We'll see how it all works out in a game.

1000001796.jpg
1000001797.jpg

You can use 3/4” cove moldings side by side to make a 11/2” u shape, and cut to length of your drawer. I know this works, have done it before.

Quick update. This has been working our really well. The wife isn't super happy with the industrial look of the cabinet, but I'm going to put some casters on it so I can move it out of the room when it's not needed or to put it in a more convenient spot during tournaments.

If you have a large collection it won't hold a ton, but have about 10 card setups and 2500 chips in racks in it, along with some loose buttons and other supplies. I'm happy with it.

The drawer has worked out great once I modified the chip tray. Opens easily when loaded and has made holding the cash and handling rebuys much easier. 4.5/5, would recommend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom