Poker Chip Tier List (2 Viewers)

It's too subjective to ever make a list that has any merit.
I think you could make a list like this, it would still have some subjectivity, but cost/availability would kill a lot of arguments.

I mean certainly no one would argue that RPC's aren't on a different level than Jacks, or that Jacks aren't on a different level than China clays... So you could make a better list than this (because this is just terrible), it just would never be perfect I agree.

I think you could make a list like this, it would still have some subjectivity, but cost/availability would kill a lot of arguments.

I mean certainly no one would argue that RPC's aren't on a different level than Jacks, or that Jacks aren't on a different level than China clays... So you could make a better list than this (because this is just terrible), it just would never be perfect I agree.
And I would disagree.

And I would disagree.
8D06D0EA-A9FC-41CA-86A2-8822F2330DC5.jpeg

Any list that has the BTP anywhere near the top is fundamentally flawed. Same for the chicken coop. Nothing saves those chips from their inlays.

But, to each his own!

Any list that has the BTP anywhere near the top is fundamentally flawed. Same for the chicken coop. Nothing saves those chips from their inlays.

But, to each his own!
See, this is the issue. Way too subjective. We could break it down to pros and cons of each option, but really.... Everyone will love what they love, and that's awesome.

But when it comes to sets, everyone will have vastly different options. Pharaohs to me are low rung chips. NAGB chips are fine, but nothing special (equal to Paulson massed produced) But that's my opinion and the chips themselves are perfectly great chips. Everyone will hit a different range on this and there will never be a consensus.

I adore Crystal Parks, but I know they arnt a top tier set to most. To each, there own. As long as you love them, then it's rad.

Well, looks like this list wasn't very well received :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Maybe sometime in the future when I'm more educated about these chips I'll remake it, but for now I'll stick to my placements even if they are based off of limited knowledge

You’re totally fine. Everyone measures the world they’re in by the knowledge they have of it, and as you’re learning about chips, handle them, and play with them, what you like about them will also change over time.

There are no rights and wrongs in taste, but I think there are accepted opinions on what works and what doesn’t, usually mirrored by the prices they tend to sell at.

The fact that you took the time to make the list, get on the phone or chat with another chipper and figure out what you like and don’t like, that’s proper chipper behavior. There’s no need to be reticent about sharing your opinions, as your own tastes will change over time.

In fact, I’d encourage you to make ongoing versions of the rankings as you learn more, and it’ll be fun to look back and see what you liked once and can’t stand now. Your tastes will be heavily influenced by what chippers you get close to, so there’s that.

Enjoy the journey, I’m actually kinda jealous.

Yeah, how dare you put my precious monte Carlos so low.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom