Poker ceramics chips from China experience (1 Viewer)

Gerryx3

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I´m interested in ceramic poker chips from China. On alibaba I found some sellers:

Shenzhen Fullhouse Gift Co., Ltd. -> they ask 0.3$-0.5$ per chip and make ceramics with inlay like the ascona chips. The quality from the pictures looks really good. I asked for a sample set and they wanted to charge me 60$ (45$ shipping, 6$ paypal fees and the rest for the chips I guess).

Ningbo Flyers Leisure & Sporting Co., Ltd. -> 0,2$ per chip. Also asked 32$ only for shipping a sample set. Asked they could send it via envelope -> answer: no, only courier. And 1000 pieces would cost 112$.

Shengzhou Kaile Recreation Co., Ltd. -> 0.3$ usd per custom chip. From what I found on this forum this is the seller called "Tina". Didnt asked yet for shipping cost.

For comparison: Just bought some heavy poker card guard chips on aliexpress first was a special offer 0,01 $ with shipping. I also purchased another 4 were around 9$ with 3,5$ shipping included. Bought last week on 13.03. and came today with DHL envelope.

Dont understand why they charge so much for just a sample set of like 6-10 chips.

Does anyone have experience with some chips bought from China?

I have some Valentino chips here and the quality isnt that great. Some chips have a really bad off centering, a bad print on the sides or the bottom and top side dont match and is slightly turned.

Attachments

• Foto 21.03.23, 14 23 56.jpg
    Foto 21.03.23, 14 23 56.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Foto 21.03.23, 14 24 43.jpg
    Foto 21.03.23, 14 24 43.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Foto 21.03.23, 14 24 52.jpg
    Foto 21.03.23, 14 24 52.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Foto 21.03.23, 14 25 37.jpg
    Foto 21.03.23, 14 25 37.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 131
Shengzhou Kaile Recreation Co., Ltd. -> 0.3$ usd per custom chip. From what I found on this forum this is the seller called "Tina".
I think Shengzhou Kaile Recreation Co., Ltd is "Anita" ... "Tina" is Shenzhen City Chenglin Industrial Co

Not sure where you got those Valentinos…they look like knock-offs of the BRPro chips. Since it’s likely a knockoff, I’m not sure what they’re using for art, so it may be lower quality if they just grabbed a photo of the real thing.
For better quality on those I recommend going to BRPro Poker.
The chips look like the textured no-molds that many of the Alibaba sellers offer.

Not sure where you got those Valentinos…they look like knock-offs of the BRPro chips. Since it’s likely a knockoff, I’m not sure what they’re using for art, so it may be lower quality if they just grabbed a photo of the real thing.
For better quality on those I recommend going to BRPro Poker.
The chips look like the textured no-molds that many of the Alibaba sellers offer.
Got them from a German Dealer. Yea they look like a knockoff but wasnt labeld as knockoffs.
BRPro Poker is in America like 95% of the poker stuff. So for me it would be 530$ + 130$ shipping + import fees. So I guess around 800-900€ for a 500 chip set.

Sometimes you do get what you pay for. Higher quality = higher cost.
For me personally it is not worth it. I wanted to pay max 300-400€ for a 500 chip set. I liked the design of the set but I have a another sample set here which I also like that is 300€ from a another german dealer which seems to have no such defects. From comparing pictures it is either from Tina or Anita but it is hard to tell for me when I dont have both to compare.

For me personally it is not worth it. I wanted to pay max 300-400€ for a 500 chip set. I liked the design of the set but I have a another sample set here which I also like that is 300€ from a another german dealer which seems to have no such defects. From comparing pictures it is either from Tina or Anita but it is hard to tell for me when I dont have both to compare.

The "German Seller" should be Pokershop.de and he (Josef) buys them from Anita (Kaile) too. From my experience --> the different Sellers on AliBaba produce their Chips at the same factory (not every Seller ofc). You may want to check GoogleMaps to see that they all have their Company in the same area, thus they use the same Factory. Tina and Anita use different Factories though.

My personal experience: Anita/Susy made like 5-6 different Sample-Sets for me (just took pictures) and made several changes for me until i was happy. Tina refused to help me with anything - but from what i saw their chips have a slightly better color and some more Molds to choose from (like the fake Tophat&Cane).
Josef is still a good choice because you dont have to communicate with the chinese sellers (their english is worse than mine), hes very friendly, and you dont have to care for VAT/shipping/whatever.

The "German Seller" should be Pokershop.de and he (Josef) buys them from Anita (Kaile) too. From my experience --> the different Sellers on AliBaba produce their Chips at the same factory (not every Seller ofc). You may want to check GoogleMaps to see that they all have their Company in the same area, thus they use the same Factory. Tina and Anita use different Factories though.

My personal experience: Anita/Susy made like 5-6 different Sample-Sets for me (just took pictures) and made several changes for me until i was happy. Tina refused to help me with anything - but from what i saw their chips have a slightly better color and some more Molds to choose from (like the fake Tophat&Cane).
Josef is still a good choice because you dont have to communicate with the chinese sellers (their english is worse than mine), hes very friendly, and you dont have to care for VAT/shipping/whatever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321_161508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_161508_Chrome.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 59

Pokershop.de is from Austria. Was in contact with him but found other designs that I like more. The second German seller was 4aces poker with the ceramic euro design. I'm also thinking of doing my own design. I have some ideas but it would take me sometime to do them without help.

Attachments

• 4AF87C72-CC07-4296-9E23-ACE657D873F8.jpeg
    4AF87C72-CC07-4296-9E23-ACE657D873F8.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 59
I ordered 1200 custom card mold ceramics from Tina about a month ago and love my chips - and I’m super picky. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6409.jpeg
    IMG_6409.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 146

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom