Poker at the D (8 Viewers)

Our first attempt to send someone to the WSOP concludes this month. We started our first attempt with 10 players & will send someone to a $1500 game with $1500 expenses paid.
For WSOP 2020 we are going to send 2 people, both with $3000 packages.

Most of the elements in our program came from reading what others @ PCF are doing. I am posting the details here for anyone who is interested enough to read them and maybe it helps someone else with setting up their own program.
Soooo, if anyone has any questions/comments on what we are doing here you go -

PPL WSOP 2020

And I still have a couple of seats open if anyone in the vicinity wants to play once a month :whistle: :whistling:

@ElyGoulding heads up going for the win.

B337B755-A44E-4392-83F6-37B3CB42F314.jpeg

After the plastic chips I got my first small set of Paulsons. My guys thought I was crazy spending $1 a piece for poker chips. At that time all the home game chips were available, looking back I wish I would have chose the WTHC's lol. I remember picking the Nationals because the numbers were the easiest to read.

To put this in another crazy context, the first time I saw Paulsons for sale at a $1 a chip I remember thinking “you could get full custom ASMs for that”. Had I known they would go away I would probably own some Niors...and I’m not really much of a collector.

Congrats on keeping a regular game going that long! That is a very hard thing to do. Fun post to read.

So nice! I’m really surprised I didn’t see a custom or semi custom cash set at your AMAZING set up.

Looking forward to playing again sometime

Next up is
1. Current ClubD RHC label overs getting full label replacements
2. ClubD THC cash relabel
3. Probs custom set

I’m very interested in that cash set relabel project .

I have about 400 of them, it will be ongoing. I'll label over them and if I am happy enough with them i'll do a label replacement.
This should give me something to be working on for quite a while :D

A win is a win!
With all hosting duties you do it’s got to be difficult to focus. I’d invite you to our game this Saturday but I’m thinking the stakes are way to low for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom