Poker at the D (4 Viewers)

Time to dress up the poker room with some holiday cheer

20181213_022212959_iOS.jpg

Poker is so much more fun when there is something bigger at stake. Some really good poker tonight for those jockeying for position and those trying to get to the final 8 for our season ending freeroll next week.
Next week's poker will be just as fun.
We use Dr Neau's point system, a couple of good battles for chip stack size and a couple for the final qualifying spot.

Standings.JPG

In case I haven't said it before, that is a fantastic relabel set! I love all the choices you made with chips and labels. Stellar work and execution.

People than don't ever host have no idea how much time and work is involved. However, it is a labor of love!

^Exactly^
I have hosted for so long it is a well oiled machine and taking a look from the outside it looks like, and is, a lot of work. But like you said it is definitely a labor of love.

Had to cancel tomorrow’s tourney because of a blizzard warning. So the most degenerates of the degenerates got together tonight.
Those of us knocked out early are playing a split pot game for $5 a hand of Omaha and high roll of 4 dice. While waiting for more players :eek:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom