Poker at the D (3 Viewers)

Got a 1 table game going last night. 1st live action since March 5, and 1st action on this table.
It is hard to get a good pic of how bright this lime green is. It is electric! Only @davin can relate.

20200508_003049274_iOS.jpg

20200507_032746760_iOS.jpg

20200509_042113673_iOS.jpg

We have restrictions for groups >10, so we are just single table games for the rest of the month. Which was still fantastic to get back to some live action.
That’s great. I’m really missing my home games. We’re playing twice a week online but it’s not the same.
Rumour is that England is relaxing some restrictions tomorrow but Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have already said that they are extending lockdown for at least 3 more weeks.

They’ve discovered that it’s effecting young kids now. Different symptoms to adults but that’s one of the reason plus the UK now has the worst mortality rates in Europe.

I still need a barrel of quarters and would like another rack of 5's, but I can't wait to get these into play and retire (long overdue) my cash set of Majestics.

1 table tourney set for May 23, should be some good cash action afterwards.

20200514_021058636_iOS.jpg

Tonight will be my first time playing in MONTHS. Are you guys going to take it easy on me?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom