Poker at the D (4 Viewers)

Finished up poker @ the D for 2019 and heading into a rare 2 weeks off..
Here are some of the stats for 2019.
I would be interested if others who host regularly have any player stats to see how they compare (@WhiteMamba1646 , @CraigT78 , @Poker Zombie , anyone?)

I have zero stats on any cash games, almost all of the 63 games would have cash after the tourney but probably only a 6-10 times was there any real amount of $$ in play.

1576990470199.png

Last edited:
Finished up poker @ the D for 2019 and heading into a rare 2 weeks off..
Here are some of the stats for 2019.
I would be interested if others who host regularly have any player stats to see how they compare (@WhiteMamba1646 , @CraigT78 , @Poker Zombie , anyone?)

I have zero stats on any cash games, almost all of the 63 games would have cash after the tourney but probably only a 6-10 times was there any real amount of $$ in play.

View attachment 383144
I'll post some of my numbers when I get back from Christmas.

We only host 9 times a year, and one of those, I don't even get to play :( (Ladies Night). Therefore, it would take years to amass that much data.

Fortunately, I've been doing this for years.

For the sake of comparison, I limited this to the last 63 games to match your data. However, Knockouts (and thus "outside the money" finishing positions) data only covers 50 events, since we didn't collect that info early on. Also, keep in mind that some numbers will be skewed from your data because of our Ladies Nights, so there will be events in this total that men cannot win/play, and attendance on ladies night is roughly 1/2 of a regular night, pulling average attendance artificially lower. Heck, I barely make the 50+ games (out of 63) because of Ladies night. We have one guy that has not missed a single event since June, 2013, but going back 63 games takes me into 2012 data, so even his attendance looks low. So this is kind of apples to something close to apples, but not quite apples. Maybe oranges to tangerines. But I digress...

ZombiesClub D
Total Events63Goes back to November 201263
Average number of Players per event1618
# of different Players8361
Players attending 50+56
Players attending 40+1112
Players attending 30+1514
Different winners2423
Players w/ multiple wins1212
Total payouts$27,500$32,259
Players ITM4935
Players with multiple ITM2720
Players with 10+ games data
Players with 10+ games2721
Most wins by single player13The Mighty and All-Powerful @Ben8
Highest player winning %33.3%also @ Ben15.38%
Most cashes by a player28The lovely @Mrs Poker Zombie18
Highest player ITM %61.5%again, @Ben ...who invited this guy?36.36%
Highest avg finish6.24Based off 50 games, @Ben6.67
Highest final table %71.79%Based off 50 games, @Ben87.27%
Most Kills by a player103Based off 50 games, Do I even need to say who?84

Last edited:
Edited my post, so you don't have to scroll back and forth to compare Zombie Poker Club data to Club D data.

Did the WC swag go back in the closet or in the fireplace? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
3rd is not a bad showing:tup: just saying.:D

Final week of the season tonight. I need a W to advance to the Freeroll, otherwise I have to win the Play-in game to advance into the final Freeroll spot.
I'm pretty superstitious. No idea why but I have won more money with this shirt than any other I have, so duh. (Plus the luckiest card protector I have)

My kid is playing tonight so since I bought these chips "for him" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: the Parks & Rec chips are in play tonight.
I don't think I have won with them yet.

20200117_013414202_iOS.jpg

20200117_013342347_iOS.jpg

Parks & Rec chips for sale.

Lost 2 10k buy-ins in 40min.
Lost twice 2 quads, (to the same person) once flopping the nut straight with a straight flush draw, once with top boat. :mad:
Several other unrealistic losses to go along with that as well.

Ouch. That’s some poker stars bad beat right there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom