Pillage and Plunder -- Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Chaos
Denomination: $1000
Quantity: 20
Level: 13
Spot Pattern: 1/4PIE3C4Q12
Colors: Purple, Lavender, Retro Lavender, DG Green, DG Pink, DG Arc Yellow, DG Peacock

View attachment 110671
View attachment 111114
View attachment 111115
View attachment 111113

My wife gives full approval to this chip. She just happened to look over my shoulder as I was staring at the pron. She never really comments on chips/chip design...but she LOVES this chip.

(I love it, too)

1am teaser, goodnight :)
IMG_2708.JPG

Error chips were few and far between but I did manage to get a single error chip out of every pattern that was realistically possible to get an error with :)
IMG_2769.JPG

And the pièce de résistance... expected zero errors on the Sunset pattern due to both the pattern and the very small quantity, hoped against hope for the only one that seemed possible which was switching the 1/2" spots. I can't express my jubilation when the very last piece I examined not only brought me my coveted Sunset error but was in fact an outstanding error in which the 1/2pies somehow got switched! Woo hoo! :D
IMG_2771.JPG

any chance you want to trim your set down? I'd take a 500-600 cash set of you need the loot....

The tournament set is small, only a 400 piece T7000 single table currently and will likely expand at least a little.

The 5/25/100 I am very happy with, just how I pictured them.

The 500 started out as a novelty "can't decide if I want to go blue or orange so fuck it I'm doing both on one chip" type of thing and I'm floored by the result. Pics do it no justice, easily my favorite of the five chips.

The 1000 will likely be retired and replaced (who, me???) :). I've always wanted to do a maroon/Saturn combo chip and always wanted to do an 814 with only two colors... I don't dislike the chip, just feel like it doesn't fit really well here.

IMG_2768.JPG

Almost forgot about this one. I received two PoE chips that apparently are fused together somehow... I've not seen that before. I've applied as much pressure as I can without using tools trying to separate them by pushing the two chips in opposite directions but they aren't budging. It's smooth all the way around, there is no overhang so I'll likely just keep them together for use as a card capper :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Went in to edit the individual chip posts at the beginning of the thread to add pics and details to the new arrivals but the only post of mine in the thread with an "edit" button is the OP... I don't understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom