Pillage and Plunder -- Cash Set (1 Viewer)

This set is one of my favorites and getting to play with it over the weekend was fantastic. Those ones wow.

Wow I have skipped over this thread because I thought it was the "under construction" thread. Amazing updates. The $1k is fantastic! I also really like how you've named each chip.

I had to look at the $8 for a while to figure out how much you'd be spending to have CPC cut the inlay before pressing, really want to see that chip in person to see how the final product looks. If it wasn't for the 8 being solid I probably would have continued to think it was cut (probably too late in the game to make that change). What is the plan for those anyways?

Just received the color change mock up from J5... I don't feel it hurts the chip at all. Regardless it is necessary as he feels there are too many potential issues attempting to color match dayglo colors and the matching is fairly important in making the chip work.

Old:
IMG_2268.jpg

New:
IMG_2313.jpg

I had to look at the $8 for a while to figure out how much you'd be spending to have CPC cut the inlay before pressing, really want to see that chip in person to see how the final product looks. If it wasn't for the 8 being solid I probably would have continued to think it was cut (probably too late in the game to make that change). What is the plan for those anyways?
Yeah I'll be nervous about both of the color matches chips until the day they show up. John isn't thrilled about trying to match charcoal. I don't expect perfection, just hoping it's close enough :)

I don't have a plan for them, just one of those things where once the idea popped into my head there was no way it wasn't getting done. Novelty item that I am sure will find their way to the table every now and again.

Yeah I'll be nervous about both of the color matches chips until the day they show up. John isn't thrilled about trying to match charcoal. I don't expect perfection, just hoping it's close enough :)

I don't have a plan for them, just one of those things where once the idea popped into my head there was no way it wasn't getting done. Novelty item that I am sure will find their way to the table every now and again.

John did the color matching for my sunsets. He did a pretty damn good job.

My quarter is orange. He nailed it

FWIW, and I don't really know why. This is still one of my favorite chips..........EVER!!!

What are your plans for this retired chip?

1000p.jpg

Send them to Davy Jones locker and make sure they never again see the light of day? :D

That makes me sad :( Maybe have a give away to the person that uses one of these the most as a card protector :) :) :)

You need to ship this set to Colorado so that I can get it into play again!!!

That makes me sad :( Maybe have a give away to the person that uses one of these the most as a card protector :) :) :)
Heheheh. I only have a barrel of them so have to hold on to them for their historical, sentimental and "this is what happens when you say fuck it" educational value :)

More info and pron added to posts 2-12

This is the best chipset I have ever seen. Totally amazing chips and theme. I would jump all over a sample set if you ever decide to sell any.

Wow, this set looks amazing! I will have to admit, I was never as passionate about chips as @Pokerdweebz, but after joining I'm already thinking about when we'll be able to design our own custom set...

Great job on these!
Thanks, was great meeting you two this weekend. Once the bug grabs you it all kinda steamrolls, looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :)

This is the best chipset I have ever seen. Totally amazing chips and theme. I would jump all over a sample set if you ever decide to sell any.
This was not a paid advertisement :D Much appreciated... the new chips are currently in production, can't wait to see how they come out.

Five chip samples of the .25/1/5/20/100 will likely be offered whenever I place the order to wrap up my cash set :)

I really like the theme, the color combo and all the quotes on each denom. Great work!
I guess I am not the first person who ask, but why don't you organize a group buy. Looks like there is some interest and you can get all your denoms. Sounds like "win - win"?!

Of course the whole set is great, but that new $1000 has to be *the* best $1000 ever.

Sell me two racks, and it will be in my "All-Time PCF Mixed Set," along with Puggy's Colony Club quarters.

(As a matter of fact, I love that idea. Now I have to start thinking about the other denominations...)

The fact there you don't have more photos up of this set is punishable...more pics or walk the plank, swab!

Beautiful set! I've played with the "rainbow" idea a few times in the chip designer. Cool to see it actually produced!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom