Pillage and Plunder -- Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Silver & Gold

IMG_2818.JPG

Out of curiosity I went through and checked my colors used throughout the sixteen chips.

Most used:
Red, Black and Tiger four times each (none of these appear on retired chips)
Yellow, Lavender, DG Green and DG Pink three times each (all but yellow appear on at least one retired chip)

Never used:
Light Blue, Canary, Chocolate, DG Yellow, Retro Red, Retro Blue, Retro Green, Bright White

Unlucky Colors:
Mandarin Red, Purple, Pink and Retro Lavender were all used once and on chips that have been retired and replaced

I was surprised to find I've not used Canary OR Dayglo Yellow

White - 2
Red - 4
Mandarin Red - 1 (retired chip)
Light Blue - 0
Imperial Blue - 2
Blue - 2
Dark Blue - 1
Light Green - 2
Green - 2
Dark Green - 1
Canary - 0
Yellow - 3
Butterscotch - 2
Orange - 2
Black - 4
Charcoal - 2
Gray - 1
Lavender - 3 (1 on a retired chip)
Purple - 1 (retired chip)
Blurple - 1
Pink - 1 (retired chip)
Light Chocolate - 1
Chocolate - 0
Maroon - 2
DG Yellow - 0
DG Saturn - 2
DG Arc Yellow - 2 (1 chip retired)
DG Green - 3 (1 chip retired)
DG Peacock - 2 (1 chip retired)
DG Peach - 2
DG Tiger - 4
DG Orange - 1
DG Pink - 3 (2 chips retired)
Retro Red - 0
Retro Blue - 0
Retro Green - 0
Retro Lavender - 1 (retired chip)
Bright White - 0

Out of curiosity I went through and checked my colors used throughout the sixteen chips.

Most used:
Red, Black and Tiger four times each (none of these appear on retired chips)
Yellow, Lavender, DG Green and DG Pink three times each (all but yellow appear on at least one retired chip)

Never used:
Light Blue, Canary, Chocolate, DG Yellow, Retro Red, Retro Blue, Retro Green, Bright White

Unlucky Colors:
Mandarin Red, Purple, Pink and Retro Lavender were all used once and on chips that have been retired and replaced

I was surprised to find I've not used Canary OR Dayglo Yellow

White - 2
Red - 4
Mandarin Red - 1 (retired chip)
Light Blue - 0
Imperial Blue - 2
Blue - 2
Dark Blue - 1
Light Green - 2
Green - 2
Dark Green - 1
Canary - 0
Yellow - 3
Butterscotch - 2
Orange - 2
Black - 4
Charcoal - 2
Gray - 1
Lavender - 3 (1 on a retired chip)
Purple - 1 (retired chip)
Blurple - 1
Pink - 1 (retired chip)
Light Chocolate - 1
Chocolate - 0
Maroon - 2
DG Yellow - 0
DG Saturn - 2
DG Arc Yellow - 2 (1 chip retired)
DG Green - 3 (1 chip retired)
DG Peacock - 2 (1 chip retired)
DG Peach - 2
DG Tiger - 4
DG Orange - 1
DG Pink - 3 (2 chips retired)
Retro Red - 0
Retro Blue - 0
Retro Green - 0
Retro Lavender - 1 (retired chip)
Bright White - 0

Interesting. I'm curious if you have any data regarding the most common color that ends up in an error chip. ;)

That double error $1k is an absolute all-timer. Almost makes you wonder if Spragg knows you're such an error chip freak (used endearingly, of course) and did that one on purpose :D

That double error $1k is an absolute all-timer. Almost makes you wonder if Spragg knows you're such an error chip freak (used endearingly, of course) and did that one on purpose :D
Had crossed my mind. I find it unlikely but he was nice enough, without my asking, to go the extra mile and had J5 tweak the Sunset colors at some point in the manufacturing process to assist in getting them right so it's possible :)

I haven't said it (I don't think) but these are stunning chips.

The colors and edgespots are amazing, but the thought put in to them are what pushes it over the top.

Well done, @Fink.

If you had time to build that, you had time to be at the meet-up :cool:
Wanted to be... couldn't swing it during spring break & Easter weekend :(

And didn't watch the clock but I'd guesstimate the build time from start to finish was roughly five minutes heheheh

This is one of my favorite custom sets on PCF. Theme, colors, edgespots - everything just comes together incredibly well, and it's an obvious labor of love. I've had some but not all of them in my hands, and they look just as good in person as they do in pics.

My one dislike is that I'm afraid I might absentmindedly snap a piece of eight in half to pay off a $4 bet. :whistle: :whistling:

This set is so fantastic you should order and sell chips and or sell the rights to cpc for a stock set so they can sell us cash sets of the same chips lol. The black inlay is definitely one of my favorites

Has to be my favorite custom $5 chip of all time.

I wish I spent more time checking these out at Bill's house when you shared them with us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom