"FINAL TABLE" cash set (2 Viewers)

Zema1111

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I love this game and go addicted to this forum. After reading lots of posts, I decided to build the custom table while waiting on my first cash set from CPC. 3 month later, I am exited to share what we (me and my brother) have done. I hope you will appreciate it.
Thank you and enjoy.

1.jpg
250.jpg
50.jpg
10.jpg
5.jpg
25.jpg
100.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
2.jpg

Impressive set! Is this a burner account or did you spend a few years lurking?
Lurker for few month. I love to read about what others creating. A lot of amazing ideas and talanted ppl. I got hooked and decided to do my own thing. We build the 60" round custom table while waiting on the chips. Chips came yesterday. I got them oiled and ready for the first game tonight :)

Very nice. However, I don't think you need $0.25 and $0.50 on the same table. Could have used more $1s and $5s depending on stakes you play. Finally, "Final Table" only applicable to tournaments, not cash game
Thank you for your comments.

For clarity, "Final Table" is the brand name and does not suggest the type of game we are playing. I could have named my brand "BIG BOOBS", and it would not imply that the game can only be played at Hooters. Regarding the denominations of 0.25 and 0.50, I understand your point. However, due to personal preference and my love for the colors, I have chosen to include them. I derive a lot of enjoyment from playing with the set as I have designed it.

Thank you for your comments.

For clarity, "Final Table" is the brand name and does not suggest the type of game we are playing. I could have named my brand "BIG BOOBS", and it would not imply that the game can only be played at Hooters. Regarding the denominations of 0.25 and 0.50, I understand your point. However, due to personal preference and my love for the colors, I have chosen to include them. I derive a lot of enjoyment from playing with the set as I have designed it.
nothing but nothing but right

1711401645481.png

Congrats, job well done...and you can always order add-on ;)

LOL as a newb I don't get it but I guess this is some kind of inside joke on this forum.
Pull up a chair son. Can I fetch you glass of Iced Tea? This might take a moment.

See here at PCF there are certain accepted time honored responses to questions that new folks ask. Questions like "How many chips should I get?", "What are the correct colors", "What are the best chips for my budget", "Can somebody give me GPI's phone number so I can get custom Paulsons made", but by far one of the most common and commented on is "What is the proper break down for my set?". Now the answer to this question is codiefied and set in stone by years of precedent. No matter what stakes you play, what makes you happy, what is interesting and/or different you may not vary from what learned counsel* at PCF decrees. Now what you have done by including at .50 chip in a set that also includes a .25 chip** is breached a bedrock inviolate rule of The Accepted Chip Breakdown Statute. @LeLe correctly hinted that some member was definitely going to pipe in and question this egregious breach of TACBS and it did in fact happen at 1 day, 3 hours, 55 minutes (which would be the push bet in an Over/Under scenario).

Your devil may care attitude toward our opinions about what you do with your money and your chips show a complete disregard for your fellow PCF members. I hope you will think long and hard about your actions.

On a related note, I would like to ask for your .50 chips hand in marriage.

Sincerely,

Meridian FC
A Member Who Doesn't Believe in the .50 Chip But That's Just Specific to My Game So Fuck It

*This is fancy speak for random strangers on the internet.
**You also have more than 100 fractionals and less than 500 $5, but we'll leave that aside for the moment.

Pull up a chair son. Can I fetch you glass of Iced Tea? This might take a moment.

See here at PCF there are certain accepted time honored responses to questions that new folks ask. Questions like "How many chips should I get?", "What are the correct colors", "What are the best chips for my budget", "Can somebody give me GPI's phone number so I can get custom Paulsons made", but by far one of the most common and commented on is "What is the proper break down for my set?". Now the answer to this question is codiefied and set in stone by years of precedent. No matter what stakes you play, what makes you happy, what is interesting and/or different you may not vary from what learned counsel* at PCF decrees. Now what you have done by including at .50 chip in a set that also includes a .25** chip is breached a bedrock inviolate rule of The Accepted Chip Breakdown Statute. @LeLe correctly hinted that some member was definitely going to pipe in and question this egregious breach of TACBS and it did in fact happen at 1 day, 3 hours, 55 minutes (which would be the push bet in an Over/Under scenario).

Your devil may care attitude toward our opinions about what you do with your money and your chips show a complete disregard for your fellow PCF members. I hope you will think long and hard about your actions.

On a related note, I would like to ask for your .50 chips hand in marriage.

Sincerely,

Meridian FC
A Member Who Doesn't Believe in the .50 Chip But That's Just Specific to My Game So Fuck It

*This is fancy speak for random strangers on the internet.
**You also have more than 100 fractionals and less than 500 $5, but we'll leave that aside for the moment.
LOL LOVE IT. Thank you for the breakdown. I love your sense of humor. I will oblige to the rules of this forum..... Maybe.

This set came out quite nice imo.

Only change I would have made is taking 500 of the unnecessary 25c/50c chips and allocating them to larger denoms ($100, $500, $1000, $5000) allowing the final set breakdown to also be used for tournament play. That 50c chip would make a stellar $1000.

But that's just me.... and note that my title does not say "Cash Game Director".

Now what you have done by including at .50 chip in a set that also includes a .25 chip** is breached a bedrock inviolate rule of The Accepted Chip Breakdown Statute.
It’s a beautiful set. It makes me happy just to see it.

Ask 100 people the proper breakdown of chips, and you’ll get 100 different answers. The same 100 will debate on one rack of fracs or more.

Bottom line is, everyone has their opinions of the best breakdown for their game. Be happy for people and their sets. Everyone’s budget is different. Mine is Tina right now. It may improve with time. But no matter what, I’ll never hate on someone’s set. Ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom