Found Royal Card Room Starter Cash Game Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my samples from Apache and I LOVE these more than any of the other samples I've gotten, Im committed at this point. Can paypal immediately

I have been shuffling my sample set all morning in and out of meetings. They feel so good. Excited to get this set started so I can jump into building something better for larger games.
Royals were the first set I bought after my initial early 2000s dice chips. I've slowly grown my set to cover 5c/10c up to $1/2 with bank to spare. I'm trying to justify throwing together a tournament set eventually.

If you come across any higher denoms lmk. Looking to add to my tournament set.
Will do, I am mostly looking low denoms at the moment. If I ever jump into higher cash games I am planning on building another set for that so I won't have a need for high denom royals

Royals were the first set I bought after my initial early 2000s dice chips. I've slowly grown my set to cover 5c/10c up to $1/2 with bank to spare. I'm trying to justify throwing together a tournament set event
Dont justify, just do :)

I sometimes think about selling my cash or tourny set of Majestics CC to break up the set. I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger though so early on because for the price range that I’m in I love them!

Looking back I wish that I would have done either a cash or tourny set but not both in the same chip. :(. Live and learn but there are all way worse things that I could have done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom