Found Pick Hobsons .50 pretty please? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely sure they were replaced with something even more amazing!! I hope one day to make the trip to TRKville, definitely on the bucket list!! You have an absolutely amazing collection sir!!
I believe @Seeking Alpha Social Club and I would probably join you for the TRKville trip. :tup:

Ok with a quick serch of Waze... apparently TRKville is in Parkville, MI... while maybe not accurate, is this at least the right direction for our road trip? Feel like we could put stop @detroitdad on the way!!
Screenshot_20200612-060437_Waze.jpg

Just a bit off. Try 770 miles straight south of there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I am no geography major but I believe that puts us in the great state of Tennessee? My mana is in Morristown (about 45 min north of Knoxville).... this is fun, so if I was at mama's house how far away from TRKville would I be?

Also I believe I have seen in older posts that you play with @Poker Zombie which is near Nashville.... am I getting warm? Lmao

I am no geography major but I believe that puts us in the great state of Tennessee? My mana is in Morristown (about 45 min north of Knoxville).... this is fun, so if I was at mama's house how far away from TRKville would I be?

Also I believe I have seen in older posts that you play with @Poker Zombie which is near Nashville.... am I getting warm? Lmao

You need to go 212 miles south east but getting warmer!

Last edited:
Damn good thing I have an awesome navigator... I don't see 212 anywhere on the map damn it... at least now we know the general direction of TRKville!! Looking forward to this even more than my first trip to Legoland!! Lmao we call those big ones pterodactyls where we hunt... the swamps are full of them here as well!

Last week was amazing scored 3 more fracs one at a time on eBay... yes had to buy lots to get them but after a few months without finding a single chip... I was pretty damn excited! Hopefully get them cleaned and oiled in the next couple days, and it will be time for a new family photo! We are up to 52 of these amazing fracs! I have had the goal in my head of 60 and getting there slowly!! I'm confident this dream is going to come true!! Maybe not a rack but at least playable!! Thanks to everyone that has helped so far! Especially @Lil Tuna and @JWC without you guys I would still be at like 20! Lol

Fellow Chipper Ben

Last week was amazing scored 3 more fracs one at a time on eBay... yes had to buy lots to get them but after a few months without finding a single chip... I was pretty damn excited! Hopefully get them cleaned and oiled in the next couple days, and it will be time for a new family photo! We are up to 52 of these amazing fracs! I have had the goal in my head of 60 and getting there slowly!! I'm confident this dream is going to come true!! Maybe not a rack but at least playable!! Thanks to everyone that has helped so far! Especially @Lil Tuna and @JWC without you guys I would still be at like 20! Lol

Fellow Chipper Ben
Will be on the look out for 8, then more. :tup: I’m confident you’ll make it to a rack eventually.

Fellow Chipper Ben
Nice! I thought you guys scored a rack at some point though? Or am I just thinking wishfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom