Found Pick Hobsons .50 pretty please? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hunting a rack of these beauties, not expecting any heavy hits for awhile as I know these arent common and the ones that own em arent willing to let em go (dont blame yall!)
Will buy in any amount; singles up to the rack
I'd be willing to pay is between $12 - $18 pending condition.

Thanks for looking! :D
Brie

15746194523331097584272605952781.jpg

Last edited:
I happened to see a mint rack of these yesterday. They were glorious.
@FordPickup92 had the pleasure of pressing that very rack to her rack last night!! Lmao... i barely got to see them!! not sure anyone warned the chips they were going to get that kind of attention yesterday!!

@FordPickup92 had the pleasure of pressing that very rack to her rack last night!! Lmao... i barely got to see them!! not sure anyone warned the chips they were going to get that kind of attention yesterday!!
There's an out-of-context quote in there somewhere. Haha.

Yes @Lil Tuna was nice enough to show me some TRK goodness last night, including a rack of these. It’s becoming harder and harder to continue to avoid the TRK black hole...ARGHHHH
Only time sir... eventually you will give in!! Hold tight to the wallet!! I love TRKs but the price tag hurts for sure!!

Yes @Lil Tuna was nice enough to show me some TRK goodness last night, including a rack of these. It’s becoming harder and harder to continue to avoid the TRK black hole...ARGHHHH
Avoid the rabbit hole...there's no going back..LOL!:D

That rack of fracs is now officially going to be enshrined and sealed being it was last touched by another....... really nice.......um?????? I probably shouldn't say. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hunting a rack of these beauties, not expecting any heavy hits for awhile as I know these arent common and the ones that own em arent willing to let em go (dont blame yall!)
Will buy in any amount; singles up to the rack
I'd be willing to pay is between $10-$14 pending condition.

Thanks for looking! :D
Brie

View attachment 370956
Will keep my eyes peeled for you. Rumor has it there’s another rack out there or one yet to be completed.
Will be in the hunt.:tup:

That rack of fracs is now officially going to be enshrined and sealed being it was last touched by another....... really nice.......um?????? I probably shouldn't say. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Oh lawd :oops: LOL

Will keep my eyes peeled for you. Rumor has it there’s another rack out there or one yet to be completed.
Will be in the hunt.:tup:
Thank you! Greatly appreciated!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You guys are the best!!! That makes 6 in 3 days! I found 2 on eBay, 2 on spinettis and now 2 awesome members!! Not to mention my awesome chipping brother Matt @Lil Tuna sold me 5 and gave me (2) I'm up to a nice (16) of these beauties!!! One day fingers crossed I can get to a playable amount!! Anyone else piecing a rack of these together?

You guys are the best!!! That makes 6 in 3 days! I found 2 on eBay, 2 on spinettis and now 2 awesome members!! Not to mention my awesome chipping brother Matt @Lil Tuna sold me 5 and gave me (2) I'm up to a nice (16) of these beauties!!! One day fingers crossed I can get to a playable amount!! Anyone else piecing a rack of these together?
Nice work in a short amount of time! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom