Piatnik Bridge Size - Jumbo Index - Blue Backs only!!! (2 Viewers)

Thanks buddy, these are amazing. Cool plastic boxes too. Only wish I ordered a ton.
EBBAE925-173D-4705-9D8A-6380CD9C8244.jpeg

4A899530-CE8A-4326-AD01-1AF203F863E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks David. !! Cards are in hand.. :)

I spoke with Piatnik today and they did not believe that they all sold. I told them that if they come across the reds I would buy those as well!!!

I ended up with a few extra and will probably test the eBay waters! It appears there are some that are similar but not jumbo Bridge. These will be t at a much higher price so do not buy them please. Contact me first!

I spoke with Piatnik today and they did not believe that they all sold. I told them that if they come across the reds I would buy those as well!!!

I ended up with a few extra and will probably test the eBay waters! It appears there are some that are similar but not jumbo Bridge. These will be t at a much higher price so do not buy them please. Contact me first!
I’m pretty sure you can get $15 shipped on eBay for those, maybe more. Good luck with it and thanks again for the deal.

:(

Living in a central distribution state, I am usually in the front lines of deliveries unless there's a snowflake in the air.

Now I know what it like to be the rest of y'all. :p

Hey David, I am interested in a deck or two. :)

If you find reds, I'm in for 4-5 decks.

I haven't followed this thread, but I'm interested in a couple of set ups if the price is not too hefty... Can't tell if both red/blue are available though. :D

Weird how the decks are sorted like that, huh?

First thing that come to my mind when I see that...

Earliest days of my poker group. Pre 2009, because in 2009 we started keeping records. All my players were new to poker, cards, shuffling... the whole lot. Poker was all over the place on TV, and new players were easy find. I started the night with the cards in order and fanned out on the table (in these days, we only played with a single deck).

The first hand, someone hit a straight flush - and lost. :eek: Higher straight flush.

Thankfully, these players were still very green to the game. Nobody lost their stack. :confused:

55E1A7EA-1D95-445C-B4C3-E480E218417E.jpeg

Everyone liked them last night. We’ll see what tonight’s crew thinks.

How they are sorted did throw me off for a second.

Don’t remember what these cost but I’ll say they were worth it and I might have to do an add-on (especially if reds show up). The box they come in alone is worth the cost.

View attachment 134628
Everyone liked them last night. We’ll see what tonight’s crew thinks.

How they are sorted did throw me off for a second.

Don’t remember what these cost but I’ll say they were worth it and I might have to do an add-on (especially if reds show up). The box they come in alone is worth the cost.
Glad you liked them. If you are talking about the cost that you paid it was $4.50 per deck plus shipping. This was a special deal I worked out with the manufacturer to buy their entire stock since they discontinued these cards

Last edited:
Glad you liked them. If you are talking about the cost that you paid it was $.50 per deck plus shipping. This was a special deal I worked out with the manufacturer to buy their entire stock since they discontinued these cards
I think you lost a 4 there.

Very true, but I'm feeling like a dummy for settling for only 4 decks, for the price we paid. These were cheaper than any plastic deck on Amazon, and better than all of them.

Agreed. I think if these were red and blue, David would have sold 4x the decks.

Piatnik - Excellent cards, lousy buisness decision.

Decks (mine and WedgeRock's) arrived safe and sound yesterday David... Thank you my friend!!! (y) :thumbsup:

Glad you liked them. If you are talking about the cost that you paid it was $4.50 per deck plus shipping. This was a special deal I worked out with the manufacturer to buy their entire stock since they discontinued these cards
I knew it was a good deal just could not remember the price. Thanks as I said good chance I do an add on. Not that I don’t have more decks than I’ll probably ever use in my lifetime.

First thing that come to my mind when I see that...

Earliest days of my poker group. Pre 2009, because in 2009 we started keeping records. All my players were new to poker, cards, shuffling... the whole lot. Poker was all over the place on TV, and new players were easy find. I started the night with the cards in order and fanned out on the table (in these days, we only played with a single deck).

The first hand, someone hit a straight flush - and lost. :eek: Higher straight flush.

Thankfully, these players were still very green to the game. Nobody lost their stack. :confused:

This reminds me of a hand of OFC with @Payback and @Uzi. On the initial deal, I had an A-high club flush and Uzi had a K-high club flush. We had a good laugh before shuffling the deck. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom