Piatnik Bridge Size - Jumbo Index - Blue Backs only!!! (1 Viewer)

@liftapint and @nitzilla. Just a quick call out to see if you are still in and if so how many. I just put this up this morning and already about 65% accounted for. No pressure just do not want you to miss out if you were interested

David

Crap! Missed this earlier.
I'll take 10 decks and will get them in October if that's ok?
Thanks for the tag!!!! :)
nitzilla
@David O I changed it to 10 decks

@liftapint and @nitzilla. Just a quick call out to see if you are still in and if so how many. I just put this up this morning and already about 65% accounted for. No pressure just do not want you to miss out if you were interested

David

Reserve 2 decks for Mel; she may be unavailable for awhile. I'm good for 'em if she doesn't want them.

Reserve 2 decks for Mel; she may be unavailable for awhile. I'm good for 'em if she doesn't want them.
Mel is good for them and now with you, man that is golden!!!

I had forgotten Mel is dealing with the fire. Prayers your way Mel!!!

Thanks,
Dave

4 please
(That's 4 decks, thanks, and I'd be glad to play up front, FWIW)

Last edited:
I would advise anyone on the fence to pick up some of these while they're still available, don't think you'll be disappointed.

However I'll be glad to add any decks not spoken for by the time the order comes in to my order.

6 for me if you're happy to ship to Australia.

I am happy for any other Aussies to piggyback my order and I can reship domestically.
I think you can piggyback with @xdan if that works for you. You all can split one shipment and then reship within Australia if that works!

I'll add you but let me know. If you prefer I can ship directly to you.

I think you can piggyback with @xdan if that works for you. You all can split one shipment and then reship within Australia if that works!

I'll add you but let me know. If you prefer I can ship directly to you.
Np's, send em to xdan i'm in West Aus. not sure where he is

Np's, send em to xdan i'm in West Aus. not sure where he is
Ok, no rush since we have 6-8 weeks before I have to ship. You two can get together and see if it works out for you guys. I can ship separately but thought I would point it out since he mentioned it in post #41.

Ok, no rush since we have 6-8 weeks before I have to ship. You two can get together and see if it works out for you guys. I can ship separately but thought I would point it out since he mentioned it in post #41.
yeh i saw that, just not sure if it'll be a worthwhile effort.....like you said we got time to look into it, thnx for organising the buy

Well I may be able to come up wth a few extras but we hit our number. 200 decks.

I will start collecting once I receive a confirmation that the order was processed and then we wait. If I remember correctly I place the order last time on February 13th and I received the cards in Mid April which was right at 8 weeks.

David O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom