Piatnik Bridge Size - Jumbo Index - Blue Backs only!!! (1 Viewer)

Maybe Piatnik will reconsider the demand for Bridge/Jumbo in the US after this order.

There is definitely a demand for red backed B/J

Maybe Piatnik will reconsider the demand for Bridge/Jumbo in the US after this order.

There is definitely a demand for red backed B/J
I wish they would but I even tried to get them to da a special run and they did not think 1000 setups was enough. They said they would be too expensive. I guess they do not know us that well, YET!

Did you get a confirmation on the order.... in other words will you take my money yet?

They were ordered and was told to expect them mid to late October. I will put together something this week for payment. Sorry I have had a bunch going on with the Fuel situation here in Texas and then the charity auction but should be good soon!

David

Maybe, if we're lucky they could be there by Alamo time. (y) :thumbsup:

NP, just trying to clear some of my commitments/debts off the books. I'll just try not to spend my money on anything else. ;)

Maybe, if we're lucky they could be there by Alamo time. (y) :thumbsup:

NP, just trying to clear some of my commitments/debts off the books. I'll just try not to spend my money on anything else. ;)
I will try and work on this today and tonight. I am trying to see if I can ship out the smaller lots cheaper. I know your order will not fit in a SFRB and will go out in a LFRB I know you total if that helps you.

David, don't worry I was just inquiring, no hurry. Sorry, I know you got things on your plate, Please don't feel like I wasn't trying to rush you. :oops:

Thanks, I know about what my total will be.

David, don't worry I was just inquiring, no hurry. Sorry, I know you got things on your plate, Please don't feel like I wasn't trying to rush you. :oops:

Thanks, I know about what my total will be.
I did not feel that way so all is good. You can send whenever you want! I appreciate you reminding me!

If the following members will send me their address I will try and finish the payment instructions this week end. This attending the All in that requested pick up I am not sure they will be in by then so I was going o collect the full amount and then refund any orders that were hand delivered.

@abby99, @amigocr, @arch3r, @bonesnjnts, @ceramicmike, @ChipTalker, @desjgn, @FlushBlack, @gopherblue, @Joe Harris, @mashoo,@MatB, @Mojo1312, @nitzilla, @Pablo, @Poker Zombie, @pokerpig, @pokerplayingpisces, @ruskba, @StackemHigh, @trever, @upNdown, @WedgeRock, @xdan

If you ordered and were not tagged on this then I already have your address. Only send me a pm if your address has changed or if you want to be certain 'i' have an updated copy.

Once I have all of the addresses I will send out group PM's with payment instructions.

Thanks,
David O

Update - I just received the following so it looks like I might be busy soon.
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 4.35.23 PM.png

I need addresses for the following members. Please send me the following

First and Last Name
Address
City State Zip

If you are not in the US please send me your address on how it should appear

@BGinGA
@ceramicmike
@desjgn
@Mojo1312
@nitzilla
@Pablo
@pokerplayingpisces

Some I had previously but some of my pm's are gone and other never sent them.

Thanks,
David O

Last edited:
Good news, I'm going to need some cards to play solitaire/war/cribbage/poker with next week while sitting on my ass after surgery. :unsure:

Number of packages - 2...... So my decks are in, what about everybody elses? ;)

Good news, I'm going to need some cards to play solitaire/war/cribbage/poker with next week while sitting on my ass after surgery. :unsure:

Number of packages - 2...... So my decks are in, what about everybody elses? ;)
When are you going in? I can make sure I get yours out quick so you do not miss them while in the hospital. Glad you are getting that surgery done. Made for a long drive!

Edit: and yes I think you hold the record for ordering the most!

David

Scheduled for next Tuesday. By the end of next week I'll be certified cabin fever bonkers.:eek:

I did save some chips to oil while I'm down, and I have some labels coming from Gear that can get applied.

Well I got home tonight to find two 45 pound boxes sitting there waiting on me! Thought I would give you all a little unpacking pRon.I was happy to see that they did in fact come in the nice hard case.

I will get hopefully get these out by the beginning of next week. My life has been a little busy lately but I am hoping to get these packaged up this weekend and out by Tuesday!

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom