Piatnik Bridge Size - Jumbo Index - Blue Backs only!!! (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I had a little time to get this together early wanted to get this posted to give everyone an opportunity. As they say , "the earlier the better".

Please post within this thread the number of decks that you want. Each deck will be at a reduced price of $4.50 per deck plus reshipping cost. I will not collect any money at this time so please don not send me anything. Once I have compiled the order I will collect from everyone since I am actually going to fund the cost up front to get us the cards at this low price.

These decks are not being made by the manufacturer anymore and have been discontinued. I have agreed to buy up their entire stock of around 200 blue decks(not setups and NO RED). Once these are gone there will be no more!!!

Shipping will be as follows

8 decks will go in to a Flat Rate Envelope = $7.00
Medium Flat Rate Box = $13.00
Large Flat Rate Box = $18.00

Here is what you will receive, I had to search for a pic since they are not in their catalogue.

bridge-plastic-1464_2464-jumboindex[1].jpg

Thank you,
David O

200 of 200 spoken for!!! (updated to bolded type)

@TheBigTater - 20 decks - Paid
@DrStrange - 4 decks- Paid
@inca911 - 4 decks - Paid
@BGinGA - 2 decks- Paid
@bonesnjnts - 4 decks- Paid
@gopherblue - 5 decks- Paid
@WedgeRock - 4 decks - Paid
@RowdyRawhide - 4 decks - Paid
@liftapint - 2 Decks- Paid
@nitzilla - 10 decks - Paid
@Forty4 - 8 decks - Paid
@abby99 - 4 decks- Paid
@desjgn - 2 deck - Paid
@LabMonkey - 4 decks- Paid
@ChaosRock - 4 decks - (Ship with WedgeRock)- Paid
@Pablo - 6 Decks- Paid
@CraigT78 - 4 decks- Paid
@StackemHigh - 5 decks- Paid
@pltrgyst - 8 decks- Paid
@trever - 3 decks- Paid
@chipjoker - 4 decks- Paid
@MatB - 10 decks- Paid
@Poker Zombie - 6 decks - Paid
@Shaggy - 4 decks (ship with Chipjoker)- Paid
@Joe Harris - 5 decks- Paid
@arch3r - 4 decks- Paid
@mashoo - 2 decks- Paid
@ruskba - 2 decks - Paid
@grantc54 - 4 decks- Paid
@Frank - 4 decks - Paid
@Mojo1312 - 8 decks- Paid
@upNdown - 4 decks - Paid
@ChipTalker - 2 decks- Paid
@xdan - 6 decks - Paid
@pokerplayingpisces - 2 decks - Paid
@amigocrm - 4 decks - Paid
@ceramicmike - 4 decks - Paid
@pokerpig - 4 decks - Paid
@FlushBlack - 8 decks- Paid
@coolcustomer123 - 6 decks - Paid

Last edited:
I pulled the names of most of the folks that I know that expressed an interest in these decks. Please check to see if I missed you. If so please post something. Also those that I put with ???? you expressed an interest but did not give a quantity so I added your name but I need a quantity.

Thanks everyone!

David

WE are already a quarter of the way there! not counting the members with ???? by their names

Looks like my 4 are missing - local pick up please (y) :thumbsup:

I'll take 10 decks, can take more if needed.

If you reach 200 and someone wants some they can have my spot

If they are only blue decks, please make it 4 decks, sir.

If you don't mind shipping with @ChaosRock's order (and he doesn't mind), it looks like all 8 decks will fit in a FRE.

I guess that assumes you are good with it too, @ChaosRock. If not, no worries. @David O, if record keeping is easier for you (and @ChaosRock agrees), you can just make this all part of his order. When it comes time to pay, I can either pay him, or pay you directly.

Also, for other locals, I only really want 2 decks but grabbed 4 to maximize shipping. So if any of you guys want 1 or 2 decks, you can have them out of my four at cost. We'll do it offline or via PM to keep things simple on @David O. I'll pay for all 4 decks up front. And I guess if you want more, we can do a mini-GB inside a GB and bump up to a MFRB or LFRB.

Capture.PNG

If they are only blue decks, please make it 4 decks, sir.

If you don't mind shipping with @ChaosRock's order (and he doesn't mind), it looks like all 8 decks will fit in a FRE.

I guess that assumes you are good with it too, @ChaosRock. If not, no worries. @David O, if record keeping is easier for you (and @ChaosRock agrees), you can just make this all part of his order. When it comes time to pay, I can either pay him, or pay you directly.

Also, for other locals, I only really want 2 decks but grabbed 4 to maximize shipping. So if any of you guys want 1 or 2 decks, you can have them out of my four at cost. We'll do it offline or via PM to keep things simple on @David O. I'll pay for all 4 decks up front. And I guess if you want more, we can do a mini-GB inside a GB and bump up to a MFRB or LFRB.

View attachment 118849

100%

Those that will be attending the All in at the Alamo next month please note. I am not sure that these will be in by that time. The US office is not turning in a full order until late next week. These will be coming by boat from Austria so they may not get here in time for the All in at the Alamo. I hope they do because it helps me with shipping. I will most likely charge everyone with shipping and will keep track payments. If I end up hand delivering them I will definitely issue you a refund.

Those not attending and members on this list that want to combine shipping, please let me know.

These are going quick

Thanks,
David O

I'm good with personal Florida delivery in February, if that works for you. :) Sooner, if we cross paths before then.

Procedure #1 done, doing the pain med shuffle now.

20 decks is good for me. (y) :thumbsup:

Be glad to send money now so you don't have to front so much up front, just LMK.
Get better soon!

Your credit is good with me!! I'll collect later.

Have a great weekend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom