Pets (1 Viewer)

5 Dogs and a Horse who thinks he is a Dog.

They spend all their time together. They all wait at the gate for us to get home.

2 of the Dogs were Dumped on our road... 3 were rescues from the kill pound and the Horse was my gift to the wife for our 25th anniversary... she always wanted a Horse since she was a little Girl. Since she had been married to a horses ass for 25 years I went ahead a got her the rest of the Horse.

By size

Sam
Ellie
Lucky
Fancy
Sweety
Cowboy

Took this picture of Trouble the other morning. He is suffering from a big depression ever since the snows been falling. My daughter thought a hat might help.:LOL: :laugh:

IMG_20171111_0937161.jpg

We added a feral kitten to the family a few months ago. We have every reason to believe that she is a Gordon's Wildcat hybrid. She has the markings and black footpads. Stripes like a tiger on her belly and much of her hind end. It took about 3 weeks until the "killer" Pomeranian we have learned his lesson to play nice.
View attachment 124466
View attachment 124467
20170930_135352.jpg

Almost a "dead ringer, maybe??

Cody, the white dog doesn't realize that he is already almost the biggest dog in the house. He is only 3.5 months old. when he is full grown that will be an interesting picture lol
Cody looks just like our dog Beau, who will also be the largest in our house (at a whopping 10 to 12 pounds).:D Your dogs look MUCH better behaved than our turds. It's a big achievement in our house when our dogs don't pee on the rug:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Historically we have had 1 large dog, usuallly a 60 to 80 pound boxer, and 2 to 3 small dogs (Chihuahuas and Shih tzus). Now we're down to 4 small dogs with Beau being the largest.

Sometimes, when life makes me tired...I miss my dog (more than other times....I always miss my dog) :(:((n) :thumbsdown:

IMG_0259.JPG

Edit: I *really* need a puppy. But I've promised my better half, there would be 18 months without dog. I don't know how I'll manage.....

Last edited:
18 months is a long time without puppy love. :(

Feel free to stop by the shop anytime. 100+ happy faces always willing to give your morale a much-needed boost. (y) :thumbsup:

@detroitdad, I keep meaning to tell you that we have a crate we used with Kodie and Clipper... Its too big for Sadie. Let me know if you want it. IIRC, it was missing a tray/floor. I think I cut one down from a larger crate just to make it fit.

Let me know if you need it as your Cody gets bigger.

A quick walk with the dogs before we head out for beers and dinner. Hopefully we don't bring a another dog home on date night tonight

Attachments

• 20171201_163023.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 70
lol!!! what kind of (and how many) treats did you hold up to get them to pose like that? :D

One piece of dog food for each of them :)

When we feed them their meals. I make the sit and stay until all three dog food bowls are filled. They don't eat until allowed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom