Pets (2 Viewers)

More random dog pics.

IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG
IMG_6301.JPG
IMG_6286.JPG

We added a feral kitten to the family a few months ago. We have every reason to believe that she is a Gordon's Wildcat hybrid. She has the markings and black footpads. Stripes like a tiger on her belly and much of her hind end. It took about 3 weeks until the "killer" Pomeranian we have learned his lesson to play nice.
22047534_10154898142292647_2011817776_o.jpg

21845501_10154877799187647_2006149241_o.jpg

No doubt which one is your favorite. At least Jake is giving some love to the old guard.

Both were on Jakes lap. Tucker isn't a big fan of sharing right now. The puppy could give a shit whose lap he is in. Once MJ eats breakfast she heads to the kennel for a 2 hour nap.

Found a tick on chester tonight. This is what the spot looks like a couple hours after removing. Not sure if we got the whole head or not. Vet said just put polysporin on it and see how she is for a couple days. Anyone familiar with a similar experience with a tick with a bite looking like this?

IMG_3424.JPG

Found a tick on chester tonight. This is what the spot looks like a couple hours after removing. Not sure if we got the whole head or not. Vet said just put polysporin on it and see how she is for a couple days. Anyone familiar with a similar experience with a tick with a bite looking like this?

View attachment 131081

Looks a lot like just a scab from the bite.
I've seen that a lot on my dogs.

We've switched to Bravecta, thats supposed to kill the tick once it bites the dog, but i've still seen scabbed areas where i've removed dead tick from the dog.
They say disease transmitted after feeding cycle, but a tick biting, dying, and leaving scab doesn't make me feel too confident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom