Pets (6 Viewers)

This is how Tucker looks after a visit from the grandson

20170614_151230.jpg

Daisy_girl.jpg

That's Daisy. She's been everything to me. She came to the end of her journey today. I'm destroyed.

I don't have kids...she is was my kid. Love 'em while you've got 'em, people.

PS Confession: Most of the hair that I advertise with my chips is actually dog hair, not cat hair. I have cats too, but Daisy shared of her hair much more freely. I'll be less able to offer free "cat hair" in the future.

View attachment 115225

That's Daisy. She's been everything to me. She came to the end of her journey today. I'm destroyed.

I can't even begin to imagine your pain Mel... I am soooooooo sorry for your loss...

Daisy was lucky to have had you in her life... And so were you to have had her in yours...

My heart breaks for you...

View attachment 115225

PS Confession: Most of the hair that I advertise with my chips is actually dog hair, not cat hair. I have cats too, but Daisy shared of her hair much more freely. I'll be less able to offer free "cat hair" in the future.
My condolences Mel. I'm sure Daisy appreciated everything you did for her. As a pet parent of four, I understand the heartbreak associated with losing that loving presence.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need someone to talk to. :(

This is my 1 year old Goldendoodle Abe, we sadly lost our 6.5 year old Goldendoodle Angus last October and I was so distraught my family got me a puppy to put a smile on my face again. I miss Angus, but Abe does a pretty good job filling the void.

IMG_2488.JPG

Medium sized Abe

IMG_5171.JPG

Little Abe
IMG_6929.JPG

Angus - RIP
IMG_1855.JPG

what kind of savage has an AC on 72?

When you set it to 68 your just torturing yourself. Its all about perceived temperature. When its 89 outside and 72 inside. It feels more like 68 inside. 89 outside and 68 inside, outside feels like 110. Thats no good.

Its like when you lose $100 to me playing PLO when your stack is $400, its not great but...meh.

But when you lose $20 to me playing OFCP, it hurts real bad. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

When you set it to 68 your just torturing yourself. Its all about perceived temperature. When its 89 outside and 72 inside. It feels more like 68 inside. 89 outside and 68 inside, outside feels like 110. Thats no good.

Its like when you lose $100 to me playing PLO when your stack is $400, its not great but...meh.

But when you lose $20 to me playing OFCP, it hurts real bad. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Maff hurts... pot

Whats wrong in this picture?

IMG_6331.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom