Pets (3 Viewers)

Jack and Lucy.

Reepicheep, our Italian greyhound.

We also have a cat, but he doesn’t seem to show up for photos.

Since college, almost all of our family cats had names that started with P -- Pussycat, Piper, Penelope, Peanut, Porsche, and Peabody (v1 and v2). Makes sense that if I ever get another one, it would be named Paulson. Or maybe President Admiral, or Pacific Star, or ....

Since college, almost all of our family cats had names that started with P -- Pussycat, Piper, Penelope, Peanut, Porsche, and Peabody (v1 and v2). Makes sense that if I ever get another one, it would be named Paulson. Or maybe President Admiral, or Pacific Star, or ....

I think you should go with meowsui.

Happy family! Which one is scheduled for surgery?

So, as some of you may remember, our clowder of four cats has been reduced to one as of late January of this year. Having to let go of three furry friends in 13 months was not easy . . . one is tough enough. Recently, my wife and daughter have been making noises about how our only feline, Chester, looks "lonely". You men know this is woman-code for "we want another kitty". Over the last 2-3 weeks they have been cruising local shelter sites and, though we went to our local shelter the other day to look at a completely different bundle of whiskers, this guy is who we came home with. Percy is currently in isolation in our den, as he and Chester get used to the idea of sharing three humans together. He is three years old an nailed the audition, just sort of wandering over to us while we were waiting for the cat we came to see to relax enough to let us look at him. He gave my wife a couple head-butts and, when she turned to look at him, he rolled over and presented his belly for rubbing.

Attachments

• Percy1.jpg
    Percy1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Percy4.jpg
    Percy4.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Percy3.jpg
    Percy3.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 61

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom