Pets (2 Viewers)

I had someone trying to join me for breakfast this morning!

I have to show my wife this picture. Absolutely adorable.

Haha that is my sweet princess baby girl being very patient with a blond haired 3 year old that loves her veeeeeeery much.

3 year old thinks this is a snuggle but she doesn't know that's not what a lab leg toss means.

Hello,
I'm Shai, I've rescued by my humans last winter when I was alone in the wild

I have found plenty of new friends in my new house. They live in strange safe houses on which I'm not allowed to enter. This is the house of Thunder and Caramel

Caramel, is a bit narcissistic,

And Thunder is my best buddy. He let me eat his grass, even if I prefer whiskas

I live with two other friends, Gekky and Misao. But I'm not allowed to play with them...

So I go fishing..

But Mike and Globulle are protected by a force barrier and never managed to catch one

And as that frustrate me, I need hugs from my humans.

This is Niles, a lab/shar pei/terrier mix we rescued last year. He'll be 1 next month. Likes to play poker, but honestly he's terrible at it. Basically goes all in every hand.
View attachment 251213
I had a lab/shar pei mix named Rocket. He was the dumbest, most stubborn but lovable dog ever. I miss that guy. Had cancer terribly and had to be put down the week my son was born. Really wish my son could have known him.

I had a lab/shar pei mix named Rocket. He was the dumbest, most stubborn but lovable dog ever. I miss that guy. Had cancer terribly and had to be put down the week my son was born. Really wish my son could have known him.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hear you on the stubborn part, the look he gives me when I tell him to do something is hilarious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom