PerthMike's 2019 Vegas Trip Report (3 Viewers)

Hey... Just a heads up @Perthmike, it's been reported that Green Valley Ranch just got a bunch of new $1's that hit the floor 2 days ago.

(Pic taken from the mogh chipguide)

I. am. shocked.

That is all :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
He's right about the order of those tea brands. Tetleys always seemed a bit weak for my liking. My mum used to buy it, now she drinks flowery Earl grey. That's who's in your corner :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Not so subtle brag but you know you've got first world problems when planet Hollywood doesn't have large enough dumbbells for me to hit my proper working weight. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hey I'm not particularly strong, I've got to take the small wins when I get them.

Not so subtle brag but you know you've got first world problems when planet Hollywood doesn't have large enough dumbbells for me to hit my proper working weight. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hey I'm not particularly strong, I've got to take the small wins when I get them.

I heard that these are all the dumbbells they have...

So @kmccormick100 was ribbing me for being a bankroll nit.

I usually play 1/3 $300aud max at home, but right now I'm in for $400usd at 1/3 Wynn, which is $580aud. Thats a big buyin for me. Last day of the trip and i'm up about $750usd, so fuck it I guess.

Oh and I bought myself a cool new card capper from @Spinettis Gaming. thanks also to Chris for hooking me up with a bunch of chip boxes I was in desperate need of.
IMG_20190603_155808.jpg

Just opened utg and the BB donk lead for $40 into $48 on a flop of 5 6 10 with 2 diamonds and then showed 55 when everyone folded, claiming it was draw heavy and he had to play it fast. What a noob

So @kmccormick100 was ribbing me for being a bankroll nit.

I usually play 1/3 $300aud max at home, but right now I'm in for $400usd at 1/3 Wynn, which is $580aud. Thats a big buyin for me. Last day of the trip and i'm up about $750usd, so fuck it I guess.

Oh and I bought myself a cool new card capper from @Spinettis Gaming. thanks also to Chris for hooking me up with a bunch of chip boxes I was in desperate need of.
View attachment 295162
Last day already? Looks like you’ve had fun.

Those Wynn chips are fucking horrible :LOL: :laugh:

Last day already? Looks like you’ve had fun.

Those Wynn chips are fucking horrible :LOL: :laugh:
Last day wife-free anyway, but yeah it's been awesome.

I'm in the US until the 12th.

They aren't great are they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom