PCF Toppers, Mousepads, and a new item... (2 Viewers)

Orders packed today. Reshipping PM's coming soon.

@ES_Threeper
@NotDunric
@JAFO
@jbriod
@JMC9389
@RefractorMan
@turboj623
@JRald07
@kmccormick100
@tdccarpenter

Also, I just found out that the UPS Custom Center is closed on Saturday. I could go to the UPS Store but the packages just sit there until Monday anyway. Orders from yesterday that paid re-shipping after 11:30am will go out on Monday now. Orders from today (and tomorrow - TBA) who pay re-shipping by 11:30am Monday, will have their package go out on Monday also.

I'm tagging member orders from yesterday so they are updated on their shipping status.

@raynmanas
@dukeshow33
@ovo
@JesterTX
@djfayze
@pokerplayingpisces
@BruceWayne
@toothpic
@Asmodeus
@Budha
@JoeBGo

Thanks!

I realized that I haven't paid for re-shipping, only the mats. Have I missed something? Will I get a PP invoice?

Slight pause in packing more orders. Fever, aches, and congestion are back and now my hands are all swelled up. LOL I'm a mess. I can't even hold a tape gun in my hand or else I would just get them packed.

I was feeling better Friday night and all day Sat. Went to Urgent Care this morning. They ruled out Covid. They think the swelling is due to the heat and other underlying conditions. Going to take it easy today. Orders already packed and re-shipping is paid, I will get them to UPS tomorrow.

Slight pause in packing more orders. Fever, aches, and congestion are back and now my hands are all swelled up. LOL I'm a mess. I can't even hold a tape gun in my hand or else I would just get them packed.

I was feeling better Friday night and all day Sat. Went to Urgent Care this morning. They ruled out Covid. They think the swelling is due to the heat and other underlying conditions. Going to take it easy today. Orders already packed and re-shipping is paid, I will get them to UPS tomorrow.
Hope you feel better soon Tommy!!

Certainly no rush on my end, USPS will take forever anyways, Take care, get well.

elaine-benes-get-well-soon.gif

Feel better and stay cool. Good weekend to rest inside. No rush on my order either.
Thanks for the post!

Damn, I’m so sorry you’re sick. Take it easy and get well. The toppers can wait as long as it takes.

Feel better and keep asking questions. Hope you figure out what is bothering you!

Thanks all. The swelling got so bad, I had to get my ring cut off today. I stopped by the local Fire Dept. and they tried their ring cutting tool but that is only made for soft metals. My ring is titanium. They got the Dremel out :wow: and had to make two cuts to get if off. Took them about 20 mins per side. They were being real careful. My son got a toy fire helmet and a tour inside one of the fire trucks while I was there, so that was cool.

PXL_20220523_161517437.jpg

Anyway, I dropped off all of the orders that were packed on Fri and Sat at UPS about a half hour ago, so those are on the way. Going to rest today and tomorrow. I'm off this Wed & Thurs so I hope to get the remaining orders out by Friday.

Holy smokes, man. I hope you rest and get better. Health is by far more important than any poker items!

That's absolutely wild. Hope you get things sorted out and find the cause. I'm in absolutely no rush. Glad to hear you're resting up!

That's absolutely wild. Hope you get things sorted out and find the cause. I'm in absolutely no rush. Glad to hear you're resting up!
The symptoms continued to get worst. My face and lips swelled up big time. Itchy red hives just about everywhere. My airway was being restricted. Scary shit. Went to the ER yesterday. We figured out the cause. It was a medicine called Losartan that I've been taking for over 8 months. They gave me an Epi Pen shot and the swelling started to go down. I feel so much better today.

The symptoms continued to get worst. My face and lips swelled up big time. Itchy red hives just about everywhere. My airway was being restricted. Scary shit. Went to the ER yesterday. We figured out the cause. It was a medicine called Losartan that I've been taking for over 8 months. They gave me an Epi Pen shot and the swelling started to go down. I feel so much better today.
Damn, glad they figured it out. Hope the improvements continue.

Wow that’s crazy that you can be on a med for 8 months and then develop a reaction to it. I’ve been on losartan for years (and had to switch to that because the previous med, lisinopril, had side effects for me). Knock on wood that losartan continued to work for me, and hope they can find an effective alternative med for you!

Damn! I’m glad they figured it out! I hope they figure out an alternative medicine you can take as well.

Shit, angioedema reaction caused by ARB. This means you cannot use this class of medication or ACE inhibitors again. Make sure your pharmacy and family physician records have this reaction on file.
I'm surprised you didn't have a persistent dry cough for the last 8 months. Development of cough can predict future risk of angioedema. You hear about these things but never really expect to see it (incidence about 1 in 100,000). The reaction can happen after years and even decades of use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom