Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (35 Viewers)

Is that only good for a single topper or can you store more than 2?
I have the same bag and I can fit 2 or 3 rolled up together. There is also a slightly larger bag for a few bucks more from that company. It has just a bit more room in it for extra toppers. It works well for a couple of the old 4mm toppers.

Hey I have designed a custom topper using your template to the best of my abilities, I don't know how to PM as I have been a lurker until recently deciding to create an account.

I will attach the files and maybe you can message me to create the PM.

Attachments

• gojo poker table.jpg
    gojo poker table.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 109
  • barrington.png
    barrington.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 107
Hey I have designed a custom topper using your template to the best of my abilities, I don't know how to PM as I have been a lurker until recently deciding to create an account.

I will attach the files and maybe you can message me to create the PM.
you have to post enough times to be able to send or receive PMs

Loving the wood looks! I have my second topper in the works now with rjdev, can't wait to play around with some styles!

Well, it has finally arrived! But sadly the colors are not what I expected from the printer :confused Still playable, but the suits aren't really visible at all and it's pretty much black rather than green.

View attachment 1305879

View attachment 1305881
Overall @rjdev7 and the vendor have done a fantastic job with the toppers (I love the one made for me and plan on getting a second at some point). However I would be disappointed with this outcome as well based upon the picture.

You mentioned a reprint, is this perhaps the first draft?

It arrived! Can’t speak highly enough of @rjdev7 and the ease of this process. Quality is incredible!

Only question I do have—did anybody else’s smell? I left mine out for two nights to air out—still smells like a prophylactic, and now my office does too lol. Any help to rid the smell would be super appreciated :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

EF59A2EE-C279-4145-AAEA-4C8005725A2D.jpeg

It arrived! Can’t speak highly enough of @rjdev7 and the ease of this process. Quality is incredible!

Only question I do have—did anybody else’s smell? I left mine out for two nights to air out—still smells like a prophylactic, and now my office does too lol. Any help to rid the smell would be super appreciated :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1306147
Yes mine had an odor when I got it. I let it air out for a while and it's not really noticeable any more (I guess if one were to lean down & take a giant whiff it could be detected). I'd guess the off gassing took about a week.

Might be a dumb question, but the toppers in the customer photos from this thread. Is it possible to use them? There are a few designs I really like but obviously dont want to step on toes and take anyone design

Might be a dumb question, but the toppers in the customer photos from this thread. Is it possible to use them? There are a few designs I really like but obviously dont want to step on toes and take anyone design
I believe the proper etiquette is to reach out to the person who ordered it to ask for their permission. Depending upon the circumstances the artist's permission may also be needed.

Overall @rjdev7 and the vendor have done a fantastic job with the toppers (I love the one made for me and plan on getting a second at some point). However I would be disappointed with this outcome as well based upon the picture.

You mentioned a reprint, is this perhaps the first draft?
Yeah, all of the images of other toppers have looked FANTASTIC, that's why I was so excited to get one.

I was informed this was a reprint, but it was a reprint apparently due to the cut on the first one.

It seems I've just been dealt a string of bad cards from the beginning.

It was tough to place the order since it was just my bad luck I ordered it when rjdev7 was sick (no fault of his own). Then had issues with the cut and needed a reprint. Then receiving it and the colors are wonky, which I still need to figure out if it was my file or the printer.

And now I looked at it again finally (since I was frustrated yesterday) and noticed 2 black ink splotches. Not exactly sure how to describe them. They kind of blend in (due to the color being incorrectly black) but they stand out in the light.

Here is a video showing more detail:
1000035753.jpg

Has anyone else experienced this on their topper? It looks like ink, maybe it's grease? I haven't tried to clean it or try anything on it yet.

Am I just nitpicking now? Sorry if I am, was just so excited for this the past 5 weeks. But if this is expected, then it is what it is.

Just a lot of bad luck.

And initially I was hoping for something similar to this color just a tad darker:

1000035731.png

1000035730.jpg

But I don't know if I make my design a lighter green, if it will offset (darker) and print how I want, or if it will print more accurate to the color and then I'll have a light green one.

Has anyone else ordered a green topper? How close was your design file color compared to the printed topper color? This East Village example looks pretty good.

Last edited:
I can finally join the ranks of being a topper owner. Mine arrived yesterday and the quality and fit are great. Can't help but be a little disappointed in the color matching as well, since, as you can see, I was going for a dark blurple, and it came out quite blue instead. I'm not too upset because it still looks great and dark purple colors were a known issue before I placed the order, and I did anyway. I was just hoping to get lucky, I guess. Thanks again @rjdev7 for the topper design and @mattross1313 for the logo design.

20240406_141641.jpg
20240406_141623.jpg
20240406_141602.jpg
20240406_141550.jpg
Juniper Club_(74 x 32)_Oval.png

Well, it has finally arrived! But sadly the colors are not what I expected from the printer :confused Still playable, but the suits aren't really visible at all and it's pretty much black rather than green.

View attachment 1305879

View attachment 1305881
I wouldn't be upset at all, I personally prefer how it came out. I like how subtle it is yet everyone will see the suits. Plus it's miles better than your previous stock. Don't overthink it, it looks great :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom