PCF Toppers, Mousepads, and a new item... (1 Viewer)

This time could be the time I order a bunch of full size toppers for the local market, but only if there is a reasonable combined shipping cost for multiple toppers (to WA state or BC). The reshipping is the part that always kills me for single orders.

@Tommy any idea how many mini toppers come in a box? I believe 3 full size per box not sure of the mouse pads but maybe it’s in between the two.

I should have the pre-order form up this Thurs/or Friday. I did some customizations to really streamline things. Everyone get's their own order thread with simple text fields and drop-down menus.

It will look something like this. The address, email, and phone fields will only be shown to you and me. No one else will be able to view those.

Prices are just placeholders and do not include re-shipping (me to you) but I don't expect costs to be higher than that.
Re-shipping will be calculated and collected once the shipment arrives and your order is packed and ready to ship.

2022-01-24_9-17-09.jpg

Hey @Tommy & anyone it may interest. Just spitballing but how about an oval option that will fit the Barrington tables - 73.75" x 31.5" or approx. 1873mm x 800mm? I know it would need enough people interested to make it economical but these table toppers aren't usually economical anyway more of a luxury thing.
Something to think about but probably won't be doing it this round. The artwork is pretty much done and scaled. I just have to make a few decisions.

Hi @Tommy will this be open to us poor stranded individuals in Australia? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (and if yes, do you have any idea how much shipping would cost?) .. (if if no, that's ok, I have a US address for reshipping...)
Yeah. I'll ship anywhere if the buyer is willing to pay the international shipping costs. I'm sure rates have increased some since then, but you can check the first post of the PCF Topper GB #5 thread in the GB section. I had some international shipping rates posted there. It should give you an idea of the costs.

@Tommy any idea how many mini toppers come in a box? I believe 3 full size per box not sure of the mouse pads but maybe it’s in between the two.
@Tommy any idea? I’m in for a few mini toppers but like to make your life convenient by just allowing you to slap a label on a box.

Sometimes they ship them in boxes of 3 or 4. I think the last 2 GBs were 3 per box.

I'll figure out what size boxes I need to get once I have some numbers. ULINE has just about every size. If I can re-use one of the boxes they come in, I will. Sometimes the boxes they come in look like they have been through a war. LOL

Awesome Tommy! I'm in for 3 mouse pads and a topper or 2.

Do you know if a similar mat to the topper (which is awesome) is made in a circular size?

Still waiting on just a few payments but I decided to put the order in today as the estimated time to make the items is 45 days + the time it takes them to get it to their shipper for the 60 days cruise to the US.

Still waiting on just a few payments but I decided to put the order in today as the estimated time to make the items is 45 days + the time it takes them to get it to their shipper for the 60 days cruise to the US.
Thanks Tommy,
Timing should be about perfect for my wife to head into the US to visit a friend and grab all my recent purchases including the table topper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom