PCF Cigars (8 Viewers)

Anybody bought from these guys before?

https://www.online-cigars.com/

They sponsored Cigar Obsession on YouTube for an episode I saw last night, but I'm usually of the opinion that if something is too good to be true...

2015 SP Regional
20210402_202420.jpg

Happy 2nd birthday to my son Maximus! As good a reason as I needed for a smoke and drink on a Monday afternoon. The chips were purchased that night from the hospital while I was sleep deprived and while I still haven’t found a use for them I will probably never get rid of them.
301E11B9-D0D8-4D69-9B87-6AC903CFFB0E.jpeg
80304514-93AC-4014-A732-1B6935266A4B.jpeg

Anybody try an x-cut?? Basically a vertical v-cut and a horizontal v-cut. Tried it today on a Perdomo Champaign 10th anniversary, I liked it.

Anybody try an x-cut?? Basically a vertical v-cut and a horizontal v-cut. Tried it today on a Perdomo Champaign 10th anniversary, I liked it.
I prefer the colibri Deep V. Keeps the tar out of the mouth and cap together better than an x cut or flat cut IMHO.

I'll need to grab one for Saturday to confirm!!

Love that brand.
I love anything DTT. The Red Meat Lovers Club from Smoke Inn by Saka is great too.

I prefer the colibri Deep V. Keeps the tar out of the mouth and cap together better than an x cut or flat cut IMHO.

I love anything DTT. The Red Meat Lovers Club from Smoke Inn by Saka is great too.
By x-cut I meant taking your v-cutter and making a horizontal AND vertical cut to form an “x”. I liked it, curious to hear others’ thoughts.

By x-cut I meant taking your v-cutter and making a horizontal AND vertical cut to form an “x”. I liked it, curious to hear others’ thoughts.
I think my wording said it wrong. I meant to say i prefer a regular deep-v over an x-cut. If im using a xicar or plastic cheapie V that have the shallower i might do a xcut or crown cut but colibri deep V is my go to.

First non-Cuban? Wow
Yeah, have only really been smoking cigars properly for the past five years, and most have those have come from trips to Cuba (unless you count Hamlets and Villigers when I was younger).

Didn't pick up as much pace as I wanted towards the final third, but nevertheless, very impressed.

IMG_20210410_020954.jpg

View attachment 52387 I had this new Davidoff in West Palm Beach Florida while visiting my Uncle. Never had one before and it was a $20 stick. Was somewhat disappointed in it though. It kept going out and I had to re-light it more then I wanted to. Just didn't think a $20 should be that way. I would not buy it again for the price.
Those normally never smoke like that. They are usually ones that exceed your expectations. I say whoever you got that from may possibly have a humidor issue

I have an exhaust system, so I smoke inside during the summer months.
I seen a guy setup a grow tent as a mini cigar smoke shack on reddit before. Hilarious but males sense.
Those normally never smoke like that. They are usually ones that exceed your expectations. I say whoever you got that from may possibly have a humidor issue
I hate smoking fresh from the cigar shop walk in humidors. Always over humidified and have burn issues and less flavor. So many chores to do today but maybe i can sneak a small stick in around sundown.

Yeah who knows. Was a a Florida cigar store. Sucked it wasn't good to smoke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom