PCF Cigars (8 Viewers)

It was warm enough out today to fire one up. My first My Father, mighty f@Ckin good
BCF30157-B929-4696-A055-4F597E09E27E.jpeg

Gonna do an ihav order towards the end of the month cause a bunch of my wishlist came up on December specials. Listed below is what I’m interested in and vaguely how much I’d want but I’m flexible and we can work numbers out if we get a group.

Anyone wanna do some a GB/box split?

-HUHC (interested in 10/25)
-Cuaba Divinos (10/25)
-Cohiba Panetelas (10/25)
-Partagas Culebras (1/3)
-RyJ Petit Royales (5/25)
-Quai D’Orsay 50 (5/25)
-Trinidad Coloniales (3/24)

I am considering ordering from iHavana but I wanted to get a box of Montecristo -Regata. If you do start a group buy let me know. I am interest.

Cigar noobs! Giveaway!

I’m reorganizing and have 10 sticks that need a new home. All medium or bottom shelf but none with less than 3 years age, all should be quite good. First two people to reply here and pm me their address get 5 each.

I’ll let you decide if you qualify as a “cigar noob.”

Happy holidays!

Cigar noobs! Giveaway!

I’m reorganizing and have 10 sticks that need a new home. All medium or bottom shelf but none with less than 3 years age, all should be quite good. First two people to reply here and pm me their address get 5 each.

Happy holidays!
Wish I were a noob!!!! Awesome dude!

Cigar noobs! Giveaway!

Happy holidays!
@IaHawk @CRAW

Outstanding Davidoff master blender selection 14 to bring in the new year!

View attachment 839017
For anyone who doesn’t know, these were a really cool release Davidoff did a few years ago of a series of different sticks, all the same vitola but with varied blends to try and target different flavor profiles. I split a set with some others so I can’t say I have tried them all but the ones I’ve tried so far really delivered and I’ve come back to staring at this chart many times because I’ve found it just such an interesting release.

1641022148691.jpeg

1st smoke of the new year....

I would be interested in the Ihavana group buy

View attachment 839715
I decided to just do a large buy on my own but I’m happy to split off pieces if people are interested. I’ll shoot you a PM. I PMd some others who showed interest but anyone else feel free to reach out too.

For me it is the Casa Fuente but can only get it in Vegas

But the top 2 on the CA list are right there
We play golden tee at my local cigar shop and when the owner loses he pays us with 64s and 26

And the monticrosto 35 anniversary is so good I have bought 2 boxes in the last year

What's the best cigar you guys tried this last year? I don't think I've had anything on that list

Plasencia Alma Fuerte Salamone is definitely in my top 3

My Father La Promesa Lancero was a real surprise as I often find their blend doesn’t do it for me (even though I can recognize they’re quite good)

La Palina Mr. Sam I had two of these sitting in a humidor for 3+ years and smoked both a few months back and loved them. Both (coincidentally) ended up being smoked in suboptimal conditions (a summer rain storm and a fry frigid Boston night) but they really struck me.

Of course many other great sticks, some of which were better than these but as far as new things went these were some hits

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom