PCF Cigars (6 Viewers)

Why do you feel a V cut is superior?

Regarding "not messing up the cut" the Perfect Cutter resolves that for all but the smallest ring guages (think Purito here https://www.perdomocigars.com/10th-anniversary-champagne, or smaller), where it can overcut. Corona and up it works perfectly every time.
Just personal preference I guess. I never get a bad cut and I prefer the mouth feel of the V Cut.
I don’t think it’s superior was just interested in what people used. Some use a finger nail. I’ve used a knife in pinch.

Great cutter. Takes off just enough without going too far. Has a hole for belicoso/pyramid shaped cigars. Can handle up to a 60 ring gauge.

pc1.jpg

Last edited:
Had a good run at lunch time. Likker store 1.75 e craig and got lucky on a .75 they had sitting on the counter, which is never in. Then got home in time to intercept UPS b4 wife saw it. Coming in handy to celebrate my birthday month.yes month. Lol

20220128_125913.jpg
20220128_135517.jpg

Last edited:
Some of my favorites over the years have been Perdomo's 10th Anniversary line, Rocky Patel's Vintage lines, Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970, Oliva Serie V, La Palina No. 1, and CAO Brazilia. My cigar journey started at the ripe age of 18 with a Montecristo White in Leesburg, Va. It's been a tradition of mine to light one of those up on my birthday.

Reactions: BNM
Question for those that use the Cuban cigar websites

I have used Montefortuna many times, I logged on today to order some more, but it seems to me that prices have jumped up in price a bunch, am i dreamign and they have always been this expensive?

what about the other sites?

I just checked ihavanas, where I’ve made all such purchases, and I didn’t notice a crazy price jump. I almost exclusively but during sales, though.

I have used Montefortuna many times, I logged on today to order some more, but it seems to me that prices have jumped up in price a bunch, am i dreamign and they have always been this expensive?

Montefortuna is one of the more expensive sites for ordering Cuban cigars but they have a very quick delivery time, usually in a week or less.
I’ve only ordered from them when I wanted something specific in a more timely manor.

Ihavanas.com is usually the best priced for Cuban’s but I have waited close to 4 weeks for delivery. My last 3 orders from Ihavanas have arrived in under 2 weeks though.
Cubanlous.com is also a great alternative if Ihavanas is out of what your looking for, prices are slightly higher but very competitive to Ihavanas and usually arrive in about a week.

Prices over all are up slightly but not too much considering recent inflation. Best deal price wise on Cuban’s will be from Ihavanas. If you register with the site, they’ll send you weekly and monthly specials.
They also have “flash sales” very often.
Cheers!

Enjoying this fine smoke while taking in this 70degree afternoon on the high plains. The beautiful calm before the storm.
Is it SQM time yet? :unsure: :cool
View attachment 856152
Man.. I haven't had a stick in over 3 weeks. It's been so damn cold or raining when I've had free time to sit outside. I need this in my life!

Prices have exploded the last few years. Used to be able to get a box of Esplendidos for $650. Now they are almost double that and that is if you can find them at all.

My birthday smoke

Incredible

View attachment 860057
Tried one of these last night, myself. Very nice. Smooth, medium body. I was surprised at how particularly aromatic it was.

The other half had a Por Larrañaga petit carona and we compared. Enjoyed both, but I focused on the QD’O and wasn’t disappointed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom