PCF Cigars (10 Viewers)

Have never had the tubos. Haven’t even smoked the opusx I have. Leaving them in the humidor until spring/summer at least
This is a total "best guess" purchase. Never tried OpusX, or OpusX Lost City. On the fence.

Thinking about getting a box. Would you you recommend the Tubos? I generally don't prefer them, but wondering if they'll keep safer.
From my experience/what I've always heard is that tubos keep worse if anything. Better environment to grow mold and because they're hidden away its hard to keep an eye on them

Got the Hemingway “Work of Art” sampler and a 10-pack of the Lost City from TampaSweethearts.

I’ve got a friend having his first child in a few weeks. It happens to be a son. I know it’s cliche, but it’s also quite traditional, I’d like to get him a box of cigars. I don’t know anything about cigars and I know he’s smoked them before, but he is not an aficionado by any means.

Looking for a recommendation. Something around $100. Being able to buy it online and have it shipped to me would be ideal. If not that, something I’d be able to find with a relative ease in a major metro in the US.

I’ve got a friend having his first child in a few weeks. It happens to be a son. I know it’s cliche, but it’s also quite traditional, I’d like to get him a box of cigars. I don’t know anything about cigars and I know he’s smoked them before, but he is not an aficionado by any means.

Looking for a recommendation. Something around $100. Being able to buy it online and have it shipped to me would be ideal. If not that, something I’d be able to find with a relative ease in a major metro in the US.
Fuente sampler

Fuente makes it's a boy/girl cigars. I'd buy a box of those.

Edit - link to Holts. https://www.holts.com/cigars/all-cigar-brands/arturo-fuente-it-s-a-boy-it-s-a-girl.html

After a trip to the Big Texan…….nothing like a fine stick!
93636BAF-3B5E-4D38-B0D2-00B55CD5C539.jpeg

@Jonesey07 @Chipandchair @BNM @DMZ and anyone else

Gonna do an ihav order towards the end of the month cause a bunch of my wishlist came up on December specials. Listed below is what I’m interested in and vaguely how much I’d want but I’m flexible and we can work numbers out if we get a group.

Anyone wanna do some a GB/box split?

-HUHC (interested in 10/25)
-Cuaba Divinos (10/25)
-Cohiba Panetelas (10/25)
-Partagas Culebras (1/3)
-RyJ Petit Royales (5/25)
-Quai D’Orsay 50 (5/25)
-Trinidad Coloniales (3/24)

Gonna do an ihav order towards the end of the month cause a bunch of my wishlist came up on December specials. Listed below is what I’m interested in and vaguely how much I’d want but I’m flexible and we can work numbers out if we get a group.

-Cuaba Divinos (10/25)
-Partagas Culebras (1/3)
-Quai D’Orsay 50 (5/25)
I’m pretty stocked up and am in the process of moving so I am good. Thanks for asking, though!

-Cuaba Divinos (10/25)
-Partagas Culebras (1/3)
-Quai D’Orsay 50 (5/25)

Gotta wait until the weather starts to get warm again. It's too cold to properly enjoy a good smoke. Gotta make due with the cheapies for now.

-Cuaba Divinos (10/25)
-Partagas Culebras (1/3)
-Quai D’Orsay 50 (5/25)
@FestiveKnight,
As a few of these guys have mentioned, I’m also pretty stocked up at the moment and I don’t smoke as much in the cold months as the warmer months.
Would take you up on this sometime in the future though. Give us a reminder in the spring if you would. ;)
Thanks for asking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom