PCF Cigars (15 Viewers)

AA91378E-33D3-4AF4-B07F-D606D6A81ACF.jpeg

Hemingway Signature while I set up for poker night (y) :thumbsup:

What steps do you take to keep the smell from lingering long after the game? I have a deck to go out on but sometimes i just wish i could smoke in the basement.
I have a vent installed in my poker room. Panasonic whisper fan - 400 cfm vented to the roof. I run it while we play and smoke, and then overnight with the window across the room open. The smell lingers, but after I mop the floor and burn a candle, it's usually gone by the afternoon. Laminate floors and no cloth (other than my 20 chairs) in the room really help.

Mostly it keeps the smell from the rest of the house. Negative pressure sucks air into the room when the door opens. Wife can smell it when people walk through the house, but it doesn't last - and that is what let's me keep doing it :whistle: :whistling:

I have a vent installed in my poker room. Panasonic whisper fan - 400 cfm vented to the roof. I run it while we play and smoke, and then overnight with the window across the room open. The smell lingers, but after I mop the floor and burn a candle, it's usually gone by the afternoon. Laminate floors and no cloth (other than my 20 chairs) in the room really help.

Mostly it keeps the smell from the rest of the house. Negative pressure sucks air into the room when the door opens. Wife can smell it when people walk through the house, but it doesn't last - and that is what let's me keep doing it :whistle: :whistling:

Can of Ozium does wonders. Hit Home Depot and pick up https://www.homedepot.com/p/ZEP-16-oz-Smoke-Odor-Eliminator-ZUSOE16/202858239

pretty much the same stuff I smoke. Those Chapter IIs are nice!

pretty much the same stuff I smoke. Those Chapter IIs are nice!
I haven't had the pleasure yet. Picked a few LFDs at an event at the cigar shop I frequent. I'll have to get one in rotation soon. Right now I am really digging the Leaf by Oscar. Great smoke.

We are having a JC Newman event tonight at the shop. Their last event sucked. Brickhouse and Baton's. I told them to bring Diamond Crown Maximus next time.

rps20180203_030223_649.jpg

Had this Camacho Liberty Series 2014. Expensive cigar. Comes in its own wood box. Got these a few years back at the Smoke Inn tournament. Good cigar but these keep going out if you do not keep a constant puff on it. Not recommended for that reason alone. But what the hell.

Fun night! Buddy gave me a Davidoff which I highly recommend. What a tasty cigar!

20180303_205929.jpg

Up one dollar for the night! With this group that is a win! I did have a straight flush early in the evening, unfortunately nobody had a straight nor a flush to bet into me so I didn't paid much for the effort. All in all a great fun night of cigars, friends and lies.

20180303_193920.jpg

Fun night! Buddy gave me a Davidoff which I highly recommend. What a tasty cigar!

View attachment 158589

Up one dollar for the night! With this group that is a win! I did have a straight flush early in the evening, unfortunately nobody had a straight nor a flush to bet into me so I didn't paid much for the effort. All in all a great fun night of cigars, friends and lies.

View attachment 158590[/QUO

Sounds like an awesome night to me.

Never had these but was always tempted to try them simple because of the cool wrapper. Let me know how you like them.

They are a pretty good mild cigar. I used to like them quite of bit, but now prefer more medium to full cigars

Currently waiting for my box of Hemingway short story maduros to show up.

They are a pretty good mild cigar. I used to like them quite of bit, but now prefer more medium to full cigars

Cool. Good to know. I am in same boat perfer med to full but will have a mild from time to time.

Short story maduro is a fantastic smoke (y) :thumbsup:

20180215_173315-jpg.14431
\

Got a Stinky Car Cigar Ashtray for the new Jeep soft top. The clip works great especially needed with a straight drive. The lid folds down too. Just wish it would get warm again like it was in Feb.

20180310_091001.jpg

Lighting this up for the first time with morning coffee. NBK is a boutique cigar from Black Works. Well constructed and right off the bat cocoa and cedar notes. I think I'm going to like this cigar!

I’m not a cigar smoker. Last one I smoked was a cheap one in college.

But I’m in Cartagena and there is a decent cigar store around the corner. What’s a good all-around cigar for someone like me? I’m assuming Cuban?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom