IMG_2389.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2554.JPG
    IMG_2554.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 98
I haven't slowed down smoking them, just hadn't taken many pics.

From early Oct fishing trip to the Outer Banks. 8 guys, tons of cigars on the deck with perfect weather, more bourbon than we could drink and our own personal chef that cooked all of the meals.

Sunset from the deck

My last Cuban in the humidor.

@mooremo - fantastic cigar. Thank you very much for the hook up! I'll be keeping an eye out for more of those! (y) :thumbsup:

Curivari Reserva at Apex Cigar Lounge Thursday tournament

Attachments

• IMG_20171022_164118_533.jpg
    IMG_20171022_164118_533.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 67
I realize this may be a question that no one can answer, but if you're willing, at a very high level, how does one go about acquiring Cubans without going to Cuba?

Is it like ... go to your local cigar store and ask?

Or you just have to know a guy?

I realize this may be a question that no one can answer, but if you're willing, at a very high level, how does one go about acquiring Cubans without going to Cuba?

I can answer that for you!

I use two websites. Cigarone.com
And Finestcubancigars.com

I purchased from them plenty of times. They are both in Switzerland, I think so shipping isn’t very fast, but they both offer authentic Cubans! Decent prices as well!

http://ihavanas.com/ is my favorite - he's got the (mostly) best prices and will provide you an inventory list upon request. Also some of the LCDH stores in Europe will ship if you ask them too, but they are less likely to guarantee the shipment if it gets snagged in customs.

http://ihavanas.com/ is my favorite - he's got the (mostly) best prices and will provide you an inventory list upon request. Also some of the LCDH stores in Europe will ship if you ask them too, but they are less likely to guarantee the shipment if it gets snagged in customs.

I have had good service from https://www.cigarsofhabanos.com/ as well. Take about 10 days to ship but I have had zero problems.

C'mon now you have to play pass the chips to Craig with those marked cards. Ha ha.
Lol, I didn't want to put them into play but my other set had a bent 8c midway through the game.

IMG_2554.JPG

Yup I love my Cubans.

Also if you guys want a really good pairing, I highly recommend this. A decent ginger beer or drink, OR a Moscow mule, and the Monte N.2. You cant go wrong, and is so refreshing :)

Oooh nice I have one in my humidor but haven’t tried them yet...
You won't be disappointed! One of my favorite sub $10 cigars. It's got some strength so don't smoke it on an empty stomach!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom