PCF at the Movies (3 Viewers)

For those that have Hulu. They just released an Original movie called Palm Springs. It was absolutely excellent! Best movie I've seen since Eurovision Song Contest on Netflix.
So, best movie you've seen since Monday? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Apple TV plus
Worth picking up just to watch Greyhound
nice little action war movie. Couple scenes about skippers background could have been left out but still a great watch

If you haven't seen it yet, here it is. Looks damn good and this version of "The Way" really sets the tone.

I just can't get into Robert Pattinson as Batman. He's too scrawny and too young looking for me to believe he's the billionaire playboy / badass martial artist and vigilante crime fighter. I think I'd rather watch Ben Affleck, ugh

I just can't get into Robert Pattinson as Batman. He's too scrawny and too young looking for me to believe he's the billionaire playboy / badass martial artist and vigilante crime fighter. I think I'd rather watch Ben Affleck, ugh
Yeah I wasn't thrilled at the idea either but he looks good in the one fight scene in the trailer.

I have high hopes for this Dune movie. One of the best book series ever.
The first movie was a huge disappointment. This seems to have a decent cast and definitely a story that can benefit from modern CGI tech.

Yeah I wasn't thrilled at the idea either but he looks good in the one fight scene in the trailer.
yeah I don't know, however the movie logo design at the end of that trailer makes me think that somewhere this is supposed to be in the vein of the animated series. I don't know how or why, yet. Who's the villain here also, the painted mf's look like the joker but the portrayed villain looks and I'm assuming here, sounds like Bane. I guess we'll see...

Who's the villain here
Penguin (Colin Farrel), Riddler (Paul Dano) and Catwoman (Zoe Kravitz)

0DF7DB70-5B67-4050-9B5B-29EF5F9AD9C1.jpeg
9F416654-6F44-40F0-9DF2-D142C8D02E2B.jpeg
67C09633-7387-4A46-B04F-99087EE10361.jpeg

I like the joker portrayals they’ve made but it will be good to see a batman with some of the other villains again. I don’t see Pattinson as a batman at all but hope we get pleasantly surprised somehow. Anyone over Affleck is an improvement.

I watched "War Games", and am in the middle of "Aliens". Both are superior movies to WW84.

Just saw this today. I did not have high expectations, but it surprised me. Charlize Theron, Will Smith, Matt Damon, and directed by Robert Redford.

1611195380137.png

The King of Staten Island.

Much better than I expected. I love Bill Burr and Marisa Tomei. And I love most of what Judd Apatow makes.

Last edited:
If they put Indiana Jones in a kilt at like 80 years 80 old, I may never watch another movie again.....
Indiana Jones And The Care Home For The Elderly

Watch Indy as he struggles with his arch enemy, a pill bottle with a child proof lid.

Gasp as he realises that he’s older than the artefact he’s trying to save.

Cheer as our hero attempts to complete his mission before nap time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom