Paulson Top Hat Poker Chips Pre Sale (2 Viewers)

Damn, I really want to pull together a board game set at these prices but I've chipped away at all my budget!

00FF3827-3BEE-4730-A55C-B84BF7440779.jpeg

Got my order In yesterday. Thanks Josh for giving us this opportunity. Especially given all the sad developments of late.

Can anyone confirm that the preorder window is closed and what the minimum order is? I think 300 but nothing listed in the website.

Dang I just saw this wish I could have ordered.

Can anyone confirm that the preorder window is closed and what the minimum order is? I think 300 but nothing listed in the website.

Link is still open to order. I just ordered 25 quarters about an hour ago and it went through so give it a shot.

Haven’t logged into PCF in a while and I come across all this new BCC goodness lol. Thanks so much! I really like the simplicity of the top hats. Had to order a small cash set lol. 700 chips. :)

@Apache Are these chips just a one time limited run or do you plan to stock some of these Top Hat BCC chips for future add ons? Just trying to figure out if I’ll have a future option. Thanks

Bad news. After approving our initial art the legal staff at GPI turned the project down because of the Top Hat trademark.

Good news is we are starting a brand new project and we want to hear your thoughts on what type of artwork you want to see. We hope to have new art ready in the next week.

A new thread will be started today so we can start to get some ideas going.

For all of you guys that paid I request you wait to see the new art before you ask for a refund. Paperwork is no fun and it takes a long time to do all the refunds.

BUMMER!!!

But definitely waiting for the next design. I will say that having the denominations is a must-have.

Design suggestion: Empress Star

<ducks head>

Damnnnn I was in love with his design. I guess I’ll wait. How long until the new design comes out?

@Apache

I realize their legal department said no. But can you still. ask permission to use it? Sometimes with these big companies the left hand doesn’t talk to the right hand. The legal eagles may have said no, but their management may not actually mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom