Paulson Elite Poker Chips Order Page (2 Viewers)

In love with these chips! got my T2000 Tournament set and it was worth every penny! thank you Apache Poker for making these available to the public!

Attachments

• paulson1.jpg
    paulson1.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 867
  • paulson2.jpg
    paulson2.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 896
  • paulson3.jpg
    paulson3.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 882
  • paulson4.jpg
    paulson4.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 828
Hey Josh / Apache, will you guys be restocking the 1's anytime soon? I'm so keen to get a cash set for myself!

Ordered a sample set and just got them in today. New to this forum and poker chips. They look and feel good. Looking to buy some chips for our weekly poker game that are not plastic.

These chips look nice. Can’t wait until the bounty chips are back in stock.

Got a small tourney set of these today. Really happy with them. Great set for relatively cheap, and fast shipping from Apache.
340 chips + some spares. Enough for a 10 man 10k with rebuys and addons or a deepstack freezeout.
Great colors and feel. Look forward to putting these in play!

IMG_20180509_182517.jpg

IMG_20180509_182713.jpg

So high end chips with the looks of dice chips? Interesting.

I came full circle on these chips. Initially I talked smack on them and had complete disdain. I just received 20 bounty chips earlier this week and they are fantastic. Sure edge spots could be more exciting...but for what they are they are great.

At the price and for what they are these are fantastic chips. If I was in the market for a set I would buy these in a heartbeat over any china clays out there right now. I would recommend anyone withhold judgement until you see these in person.

I just got my small tourney set last night in the mail, and get to put them into play this weekend. I absolutely love them and at a great price. I am probably going to add on later. I'll see what the boys think of them at my game. Brand new Elites on my brand new Chanman getting broken in this weekend. To say I'm excited, is definitely an understatement. Great job on these Apache.

I came full circle on these chips. Initially I talked smack on them and had complete disdain. I just received 20 bounty chips earlier this week and they are fantastic. Sure edge spots could be more exciting...but for what they are they are great.

At the price and for what they are these are fantastic chips. If I was in the market for a set I would buy these in a heartbeat over any china clays out there right now. I would recommend anyone withhold judgement until you see these in person.

I agree. I thought the same thing only looking at them online. When I get them into play at Mikes house I loved them. Great feel and sound. The colors absolutely pop.

Forgive me if I missed this information somwhere in the thread... but once these chips are gone... will they be gone. Or are more of the 1's 5's and bountys going to be available for order?

I didn’t snap a picture. But a lot of players said that this was their favorite set by far. Not sure what to make of that. But when I asked why/what they said that they liked the distinct colors and larger font of the denomination. So just want to give a hats off to @Apache and @Johnny5

Received samples of elites. Definitely like the design more than I thought I would in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom