Paris flipping. (2 Viewers)

I said…CC $1s look…STUPID!

Boulder Station $1 for the absolute win.
1656087584762.gif

Not sure I want to allocate my few RVCLs to a live Paris set … unless you know of someone putting more on the chopping block :LOL: :laugh::ninja:

Currently thinking Aztar secondaries might be a good compromise (and quite similar to the live $25).
Then you can’t have the BTP $2s, greens are too similar.

Cc is what I think a lot of folks with Paris and boulder station 1s wish we had but the challenge in harvesting them puts us off.
Circus circus are tough to harvest. Took me several trips to get my chips.
532230A5-BFB4-41B4-B76C-C465E8D9800C.jpeg
C0B65D53-BB23-4604-9DD4-44AB87C71443.jpeg
8D499C99-0C17-40D5-B787-685BCE718EDF.jpeg
D18C6A54-D3E2-494D-B27B-AD6322FB74FB.jpeg

Currently thinking Aztar secondaries might be a good compromise (and quite similar to the live $25).
That’s my plan:
04111916-7602-48F5-AEBC-068BC373FC11.jpeg

FFA16AF6-3AA2-435A-AB44-2D0B93CAC4A5.jpeg

9998EF99-1FD8-471E-8914-9456C266423F.jpeg

Your set, the 8 spots instead of 4 works too because you've got a much busier high denom chip. I think the Paris $1 is for people wanting a simple $1, the BS $1 is good for people who want a middle $1, busier, but not too busy. CC $1 is for people who need/want a lot going on. I like them a lot in my relabel set.

STRAT $1 is another simpler option. Would work nicely as a frac, as well.

If I could be a PCF tyrant, I'd ban the "How are these still here????" posts (specifically on chips are north of $5 per). Folks, there's not a huge market of people who are going to pay 500+/1K+/etc. per rack of chips.
I vote for you!

This is interesting. A round trip flight from Atlanta to Las Vegas is $300 in mid-August. At $275 for a rack of $1s, you “profit” at two or more racks.

It gets trickier when you try to value time spent travelling/harvesting versus utility in Vegas. (I’m excluding lodging, food, and entertainment costs since one presumably enjoys the Vegas vacation.)
Why mark up for a member if you were spending that amount to get there in the first place?

Why mark up for a member if you were spending that amount to get there in the first place?
Depends on your reasoning for doing it right? If it were me, I’d do it for members in this forum that I consider friends. Face value no additional costs whatsoever, but I’m not doing this favor for someone who’s going to ask for my help only to turn around a sell them for a profit in 3 months.

If I was a harvester holding a big stack of paris chips with the current hype/daily price talk around these chips I’d keep raising the price and raising the price until they stopped selling. PayPal wallets don’t give a damn about peoples feelings on the Internet, neither should you.
Your not from around here are you…… talk like that might get u in trouble……
A150A656-1C72-4AFA-8E7C-BA7A7CCCE73C.gif

The community and their pitchforks demanding respect from the newby morons.
Nobody’s demanding “respect” from anyone! :unsure: Some of us just hope some can start RESPECTING THEMSELVES while here in this community and not just show up to PIMP THEMSELVES OUT!
By all means take a little something for your effort and work, try and respect yourself and the community A LITTLE while doing so.
Chipping karma is real and it will take you much further here than ANY flip ever will. ;)

Nobody’s demanding “respect” from anyone! :unsure: Some of us just hope some can start RESPECTING THEMSELVES while here in this community and not just show up to PIMP THEMSELVES OUT!
By all means take a little something for your effort and work, try and respect yourself and the community A LITTLE while doing so.
Chipping karma is real and it will take you much further here than ANY flip ever will. ;)
RDT_20220624_1244588868310177249061151.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom