SOLD ESST - Empress Star secondary tournament set for sale. 520 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxplayer

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am deciding to part ways with my ESST / Empress Star secondary tournament set that I had started assembling as I believe it to be one of the nicer sets! However, I need to sell them to raise some funds now, so I am offering them back to PCF from whence they came.

I received all these chips from PCF members only as "new". Since receiving them, I have not put them into play. They have been opened, placed into Justin chip racks (included with these chips as a freebie). Priority is to sell the whole set. If the whole set is spoken for I may consider splits at my discretion, but pricing per chip may change. I am happy to take any other pictures of anything per request, just pm me. I am selling them as "unused, like new".

I just recently listed and sold my Tiger primary cash set as well as my AS cash set and feedback can be viewed on those threads as well.

Total of 520 chips:
100 chips - T 25 lime green.
100 chips - T 100 grey
100 chips - T 500 blurple
120 chips - T 1000 arc yellow
60 chips - T 5000 fuschia
20 chips - T 25,000 indian blue
20 chips - T 100,000 white

Split pricing (if all spoken for except T5000) not including shipping:

T25 $8 per chip
T100 $8 per chip
T500 $8.50 per chip
T1000 $8.50 per chip
T5000 $8.50 per chip
T25k $10 per chip
T100k $10 per chip

6 Justin racks - included for free, ~$30 value

Whole set = $3,900 now $3,800 (not including shipping etc below). This takes into account the more rare T500/5k/25k/100k.

-- If split, I need all the T500s spoken for and I can do the split --

Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance costs
. I am not responsible for anything after I drop them off at the delivery service of your choice. I can do USPS, UPS, FedEx. The cheapest, by far - is 2 medium flat rate USPS boxes, perhaps 1 large if I can fit them. I am happy to ship however you prefer, with whatever options you prefer - at your expense. The recent Tiger set I sold cost about $160 shipped (UPS) with full insurance, signature confirmation and the AS cash set shipped for 4k insurance in a large flat rate for about $100. CONUS only.

I accept Zelle or PP F&F, no Venmo please. If the buyer prefers PP G&S, then the buyer is responsible for calculating and adding the fee themselves (calculator avail on this site).

I can provide references upon request from prior sales & purchases on this forum or via other means, feel free to pm.

Thanks,

Saxplayer

tempImageHOxn9I.png
tempImageUAVjvw.png
tempImageBVG1P7.png
tempImage3rZfMc.png
tempImageqr2s8L.png
tempImageQRs5d5.png
tempImageCHd56V.png
tempImage0V5Gme.png
tempImagexkvnYw.png
tempImage7yrAe4.png