SOLD Aurora Star cash set (AS) - 960 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxplayer

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am deciding to part ways with my Aurora Star cash set that I have assembled thus far. I received all these chips from PCF members only as "new". They have been opened, placed into Justin chip racks (included with these chips as a freebie). Priority is to sell the whole set at a *discount* (below). If the whole set is spoken for I may consider splits at my discretion, but pricing per chip will change. I am happy to take any other pictures of anything per request, just pm me. All pictures are of a single rack, which represents all the other multiple racks of that same chip. If you want a picture of each rack, I can provide. These were sold to me as "new" and have not been played once. Please note, I do not have a full rack of AS $20, just 60 chips.

I just recently listed and sold my Tiger primary cash set, and feedback can be viewed on that thread as well. @breal_cards bought them :)

All chips have been placed into the Justin racks and seen zero play time. They were received "as new" and I am selling them as "unused, like new".

39mm: Justin racks included
100 chips / 1 rack - $0.25 grey frac
100 chips / 1 rack - $2.50 pink snapper
300 chips / 3 racks - $1.00 blue
200 chips / 2 racks - $5.00 red

43mm: Justin racks included
60 chips / 3 barrels - $20 yellow
100 chips / 1 rack - $25 green
100 chips / 1 rack - $100 black

Total chips = 960.

10 Justin racks - included for free, ~$40 value

Whole set = $4,000 (not including shipping etc below). This takes into account the more rare fracs, $20 and $100s.

Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance costs. I am not responsible for anything after I drop them off at the delivery service of your choice. I can do USPS, UPS, FedEx. The cheapest, by far - is 2 medium flat rate USPS boxes, perhaps 1 large if I can fit them. I am happy to ship however you prefer, with whatever options you prefer - at your expense. The recent Tiger set I sold cost about $160 shipped (UPS) with full insurance, signature confirmation - for example. Shipping is UP. This set is larger by 260 chips.

I accept Zelle or PP F&F, no Venmo please. If the buyer prefers PP G&S, then the buyer is responsible for calculating and adding the fee ( calculator )

I can provide references upon request from prior sales & purchases on this forum or via other means, feel free to pm.

Thanks,

Saxplayer

tempImage9D2nnT.png
tempImageHuCRqY.png
tempImageurJnse.png
tempImageaqIih8.png
tempImageJBfEPy.png
tempImagewrstcX.png
tempImageEKlspJ.png
tempImageZGG8hh.png

tempImageHTmUOq.png
tempImageoI0UBO.png
tempImageRL0eRe.png
tempImagefyq7Kq.png
tempImagesW4hlH.png
tempImageElPUpL.png
tempImageM5nhOV.png
tempImagebIJ3Ft.png
tempImagev5YX7E.png
tempImage40v9IX.png
tempImageyEggSL.png
tempImagejSrryw.png

Great seller! These chips are gorgeous btw. Now I want a set lol
I think every single person here now wants a set! Haha

I’m really kicking myself now for not winning the lottery through our PCF pool a couple weeks ago…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom